NH Independence Drive media coverage

New Hampshire Independence Podcast

Hosted by Riley Blake

Episode one (21min)

US Prez candidates answer The Question
https://twitter.com/TexasNatMov/status/1706080843272196107

Former State Rep answers questions about NHexit

a reporter from La Nacion in argentina contacted me and asked for pics of graftonā€¦
iā€™m not sure if his article mentions the secession drive; iā€™m not sure what the spanish word for secession isā€¦ maybe theyā€™re just trying to warn their people that bears may invade argentina now that the country has a liberty leaning el presidente.

Iā€™ve sent an email to NH Journal asking them to forward it to the author so I can invite him to the rabbit hole

1 Like

looks like all these articles mention our secession drive, but there were a couple that were hidden.

https://www.vnews.com/nh-education-and-the-free-state-movement-47962998

iā€™ve just updated my talk radio list with roughly 7 more shows that accept calls and will start calling them in addition to the shows I already call. I tend to call on topic but sometimes Iā€™m able to mention NHexit as a solution to the problems the host is discussing.

I donā€™t generally list such calls on this thread but rather at
" Calling talk radio - #13 by RidleyReport2 "

Iā€™d like to call Gardner Golsmithā€™s show; does anyone know how to contact him?

recently saw this , which was recently posted on NHSecession.com I think:

Dean Kamen ā€“ Secessionist

>Blog>Dean Kamen ā€“ Secessionist

Post author:Editor
Post published:October 10, 2023
Post category:Blog
Post comments:0 Comments

The crazy but true story of how inventor Dean Kamen seceded from the U.S.
photo of Dean Kamen

Did you know that there has already been a successful, peaceful secession from the United States? It was lead in 1988 by none other than Dean Kamen, inventor of the Segway (among hundreds of other things). Heā€™s also the founder of FIRST (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology), an organization created to build studentsā€™ interests in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM).

Kamen, age 72, is a native of Long Island, NY. In 1986, he purchased North Dumpling Island for $2,500,000. The island is two acres (8100 m2), located three miles from Noank, Connecticut. It lies within the territory of the town of Southold on Long Island in New York State. It came with a mansion and a lighthouse.
map showing the location of North Dumpling Island
North Dumplingā€™s Path to Independence

In a presentation Kamen gave to a small group in May 2015 (with additional details from this New York Times article), this is the story of North Dumpling Islandā€™s secession.

Kamen wanted to build an electricity-producing wind turbine on the island to power his home. But New York bureaucrats told him he couldnā€™t. They said the proposed turbine was ā€œtoo bigā€, and the noise would disturb his neighborsā€¦. Kamen owned the entire island!! They told him he couldnā€™t build any structure more than 40 feet tall without a variance. He wanted to build a 100 foot tower.

In November 1988, Kamen threatened to leave the state of New York and contacted Connecticut State Senator George L. Gunther, Republican of Stratford, about annexation. ā€I thought it might be better if North Dumpling Island annexed Connecticut,ā€ said Mr. Gunther. He went on to become Mr. Kamenā€™s Secretary of Interstate and now holds dual citizenship.

Kamen spoke with a friend at Harvard, who happened to be an expert on constitutional law. They found a loophole that allowed him to secedeā€¦ not just from New York State, but from the U.S.! As Kamen relates it, ā€œā€™We worked out a diplomatic settlement to avoid an armed conflictā€.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, New York State didnā€™t acknowledge the legitimacy of North Dumpling as a separate nation. It continued to send Kamen warning letters about his wind turbine. Kamen responded by sending the letters to the New York press with this statement: ā€œSee how disrespectful New York bureaucrats can be ā€“ they dare threaten the head of an independent nation-state.ā€ Eventually, the warning letters stopped coming.
The Sovereign State of North Dumpling

North Dumpling has its own flag, constitution, visas, and passport stamp. It also has a Cabinet, a newspaper (the North Dumpling Times) and currency, called ā€œthe dumplingā€. The exchange rate is 1000 dumplings to one U.S. dollar. It has its own Navy (a surplus amphibious vehicle) and an Air Force (a helicopter). Kamen playfully refers to himself as ā€œLord Dumplingā€.

It also has a national anthem, with lyrics written by a Broadway director, Paul Lazarus, Minister of Brunch. The first verse, sung to the tune of ā€America, the Beautiful,ā€ goes:
O isolate
With star-filled skies
And crashing waves of foam

From Moonwatch Hill
to Great Stonehenge
O blessed second home.
Source: https://www.nytimes.com/1988/04/22/nyregion/our-towns-from-li-sound-a-new-nation-asserts-itself.html

While visiting the White House, Kamen even got then-President George H.W. Bush to sign a nonaggression pact with North Dumpling.

A local morning talk show visited North Dumpling to do a broadcast. Kamen asked one of the showā€™s hosts if heā€™d like to convert his U.S. dollars to dumplings. The host expressed skepticism, asking if dumplings were ā€œreal currencyā€. Kamen accurately pointed out that U.S. dollars are the currency that should really be questioned! The dollar had been taken off the gold standard decades earlier and was now backed by nothing but thin air.

The nation of North Dumpling even gave foreign aid to the United States. On the wall of his home, Kamen has a framed ā€œForeign Aid National Treasure Bondā€, in the amount of $100. The reason for the aid is printed on the certificate:

Once the technological leaders of the world, Americaā€™s Citizens have been slipping into Woeful Ignorance of and Dismaying Indifference to the wonders of science and technology. This threatens the United States with Dire Descent into scientific and technological illiteracyā€¦ The Nation of North Dumpling Island hereby commits itself to helping rescue its neighbor Nation from such fate by supporting the efforts of the Foundation for Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology in promoting excellence in and appreciation of these disciplines among the peoples of the United States of America
North Dumpling Foreign Aid National Treasure Bond

North Dumpling Island is the worldā€™s first carbon-negative nation.

Despite being the supreme ruler of the independent nation of North Dumpling Island, Kamen spends most of his time right here in New Hampshire. He has a home in Bedford, and founded and works at DEKA Research and Development Corp., headquartered in Manchester.

The New York Times article about North Dumpling Island points out ā€œhis lordship can always create another new country on the mountain he recently purchased in New Hampshire.ā€
Please Share This Share this content

Opens in a new window

Twitter
Opens in a new window
Facebook
Opens in a new window

Pinterest

You Might Also Like
Read more about the article Club 75 Alliance
Club 75 Alliance
July 8, 2022
Read more about the article Would You Relocate for Independence?
Would You Relocate for Independence?
November 2, 2022
Read more about the article Burn the Boats
Burn the Boats
August 20, 2022
Leave a Reply
Comment
Enter your name or username to comment
Enter your email address to comment
Enter your website URL (optional)

Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.

Search

Texas Nationalist Movement podcast

If you get a chance, listen to the podcast on the Conch Republic.
I remember when this happened. Federal law enforcement set
up a checkpoint where the Florida Keys entered the mainland,
and they searched every single car leaving the keys for illegal
aliens and drugs. The line of cars down the Keys was miles
long. Eventually Key West revolted, set up their own independent
country called the Conch Republic. They even have their own
passport and such.
Interesting thingā€¦ they declared war on the United States,
half an hour later they surrendered, and then asked for foreign
aid from the United States!

1 Like

I have placed a longer history of the Conch Republic, with
more details about the secession in the NHExit Group.

1 Like

http://nhexit.org/?q=AfterThanksgiving2023

also new podcast today
Hemlock first snow RESIZE

got on air 12/4 wrko boston during AM drive timeā€¦to talk about Jason Gerhardā€™s NH independence bill. This was on Jeff Kuhnerā€™s Trumpist leaning conservative show. I tried to appeal to liberals or at least make the call multipartisain. But he liked the idea and called me a ā€œphenomenal call.ā€ He had not heard about any of our independence legislation. Call probably reached about 200,000 listeners. Followed up with email to him and sent my contact info.

2 Likes

WCRN Worcester has publicly hinted at the hanging of NHexit supporters and started keeping me off the air despite the fact that youā€™re supposed to be able to call in about any subject you wish on friday morningsā€¦they actually used the word ā€œhungā€ or hang, canā€™t remember which. after that I basically failed to get on the air for more than a few seconds the last two triesā€¦ Iā€™ve been getting on the air there regularly for the last 8 years. will give it another go on 12/8 God willing.

1 Like

12/4 approx 145p got on air WDEL delaware ā€¦ to talk about NH independence legislation. the friendly host kept me on about 12 minutes and had me take calls like I was a host.
said he was honored I was a listener.

WCRN letting me back on the air now, called about unrelated topic

2 Likes

Pretty interesting bill in New Hampshire - HB1156:

ā€œThe United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization shall have no jurisdiction in New Hampshire.ā€

https://gencourt.state.nh.us/lsr_search/billText.aspx?id=1244&type=4

Official text of bill

1 Like

Got on air 12/9 wkbk keene approx 745a to talk about NH independence as the non-whackamole solution to the 3 problems they had just been discussing. those problems were: bad college presidents, water shortages, gaza. the hosts dismissed the idea out of hand , said it was forbidden and brought up the civil war. so I said , the fact that the feds killed 700,000 people back thenā€¦ is not a reason to be with them. after the call they went on to talk about all their other beefs with DC, after insisting that we must be ruled by dc. I forgot to mention the survey usa poll showing 42 percent support for an independence referendum.

1 Like

got on air 12/11 approx 930a on WCAP lowell ma to talk about NH independence being the solution for the crappy college presidents the host was discussing. finally remembered to mention the Survey USA poll showing 42 percent
support for an independence referendum.

2 Likes

At work every time I mention HB1156 people say ā€œItā€™s about time!!!ā€
Out of a dozen or so people I have mentioned it to not a single one
did not support it.

1 Like

from todayā€™s raw notes:
got on air 12/11 approx 11:40 wdel wilmington to talk about NHexit and DELexit as the solution to the biden problem they were branch hacking, reemembered again to mention the survey usa 42 percent poll.

Mike Gallagar show 12/11: Left a message with their chump line / on-air line ā€¦mentioning the NH secession legislation. Not sure if they aired it.

got on air 12/11 approx 130p grace curley show wrko boston to talk about NHexit as solution for the Biden problems she was complaining about. Sheā€™s against it but it sparked a great discussion after they cut me offā€¦about the American Revolution and the fact it was over such small issues compared to now.

Iā€™m likely to run out of exit-radio steam now as Iā€™ve kind of shot my bolt for a whileā€¦ I canā€™t call about this too often or I start sounding broken-record.

1 Like