Don’t upset Jews

Kicked off PayPal for sending $14.88 to a Jew asking for donations

Calling a jewish person a “fucking Jew” is worse than grabbing a Jew grabbing a non-jew by the neck.

Shulton told Jewish News: “As soon as he said it, I grabbed him by the throat and then other players got involved before the referee came over. He didn’t hear what was said, neither did the assistant referee so it was my word against his. The referee said he would either give us both a card or just speak to us, he did the latter.

“I then spoke to him afterwards in the changing room, he said he’d put it in his report, which means it will be passed onto the FA.

The follow up articles don’t mention the neck grab. Almost all the articles call it a confrontation.

The hearing heard how, following a late challenge from Shulton in the match on January 20, there was a confrontation between him and Crook.

Shulton reported to the referee that he had been subjected to the anti-Semitic slur.

Crook told the hearing he had not used the words he was accused of using.

Although there was no video evidence supporting the allegation, there was audio of Shulton saying twice “that’s racist”.

The hearing deemed this “entirely consistent with Mr Shulton having been racially abused moments before”.

I’m not sure what the point of your post is. Are you just trolling with the Jew posts?

Jews are people, just like everyone else. Some are good, some probably not. I’m pretty sure Milo and the other guy who were acting shitty are not good people.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what the point of your post is.

Bless your heart. I don’t blame you. You are a public school graduate, after all. Me too. I hope you can forgive me.

The point of the post the title. Don’t upset Jews.

“Don’t upset Jews” is pretty good advice. I should probably take my own advice. But it’s so easy to upset jews.

Are you just trolling with the Jew posts?

No.

Jews are people, just like everyone else. Some are good, some probably not.

Every person gets judged individually. That goes without saying.

But I guess I have no idea what your criteria is for being good or not. I thought it was based on NAP.

There is no question that there are jews that are not good. There is no probably about it. Do you know what happens to wicked circumcised jews when they die?

Do good people mutilate the genitals of their male children? I think they should stop.

I’m pretty sure Milo and the other guy who were acting shitty are not good people.

I’ve never really liked Milo, but that is beside the point. Talia Lavin was begging for money, he sent some, and she accepted it. She should have said thank you, or refused it. To take the money and complain about it is a shitty thing to do.

LOL, one penny added. The jokes write themselves. Most people would have just sent a $15 donation.

In response to Yiannopoulos transfer, Lavin donated the amount, plus one penny, to a group that works with immigrant children in New York.

The other incident involves Scott Shulton and Billy Crook. I’m not sure which one you are referring to as acting shitty and not good people.

Billy Crook was accused of saying “fucking jew”, but he denies it. Scott Shulton readily admits he physically attacked Billy. Which one is acting shitty and not a good person?

Wish they’d get more riled up when we talk about all the fat fucks in the usa . I guess the fat problem is actually an accomplishment mirrored by the system so therefore not politically incorrect like dissing jews or blacks or whatever.
We can support the system better if we all just get along. :rofl:
Samm

1 Like

Calls for holocaust denial laws in the US.

She doesn’t want to hit the delete button, she wants them in jail.

What’s needed, she said, is a vigorous national debate on whether Holocaust deniers deserve any platform at all. That decision, she said, does not rest with social media platforms alone. Several countries have enacted laws against Holocaust denial, and she suggested that the United States follow their lead.

“As much as I disagree with Holocaust deniers having a voice at all, the reality is that it is not currently considered a crime in the United States, and if we want our social networks to remove this hateful speech and follow the lead of many countries in Europe who denounce it as criminal, we need to expand the conversation more broadly and legislate at a national level,” she wrote.

Why aren’t there any communist government mass killings of undesirables denial laws? USSR, China, North Korea, etc. I see lots of people claiming that stuff never happened and it’s all capitalist propaganda. Easily 10 times that 6 million holocaust number. Hmm.

“The controversial estimates in Stéphane Courtois’s introduction[1] to The Black Book of Communism and by Martin Malia suggested a total death toll of between 85 and 100 million people”

1 Like
1 Like

Who will stand up for the Canaanites that were genocided?

I never understood the jewish homeland claim.

1 Like

In Germany, they put visiting accused holocaust deniers in jail to await trial…

The offending video.

I was wondering if Mark Bonokski is jewish…of course. Some jews are really nasty. He is one.

https://www.darkmoon.me/2017/top-canadian-jew-says-ernst-zundel-deserved-to-die-in-agony/

In the August 7 issue of the Toronto Sun online, in an article titled — believe it or not — “Ernst Zündel deserved agony,” Mr. Bonokoski was not content with the lifetime of persecution inflicted on Zündel for his ideas, speeches, printing and writing, including multiple costly criminal trials, two years’ imprisonment in solitary confinement in Canada, five years imprisonment in Germany, the burning of his home and its contents by an arsonist, and his deportation and subsequent banishment from the United States and Canada.

In Bonokoski’s fevered imagination:

“Zündel deserved agony, but got none. The fact that he was able to die at home in Germany, of natural causes, and apparently in robust health up until the heart attack hit, is just another example of how life isn’t fair.”

These are grotesquely inhuman words. What sort of mentality urges suffering and cruelty on a dead activist? It can be found here:

“Jesus shares his place in the Netherworld (hell) with Titus and Balaam, the notorious arch enemies of the Jewish people. Whereas Titus is punished for the destruction of the Temple by being burned to ashes, reassembled, and burned over and over again, and whereas Balaam is castigated by sitting in hot semen, Jesus’ fate consists of sitting forever in boiling excrement.”
—Peter Schäfer, Jesus in the Talmud, Princeton University Press, p. 13, (with reference to the Babylonian Talmud tractate Gittin 57a).

What sort of mentality decries the hatred of Jews but approves the hating of Germans? It can be found here:

“Every Jew, somewhere in his being, should set apart a zone of hate — healthy, virile hate — for what the German personifies and for what persists in the German.”
— Elie Wiesel, Legends of Our Time, chapter 12: “Appointment with Hate,” (Schocken Books, 1982).

“The anti-German bias of Elie Wiesel’s article (“An Appointment With Hate,” Commentary magazine, December, 1962), is easily justified and need not be repudiated.” writes Joseph Meier in Commentary magazine, dated April 1, 1963.

It seems like they want the entire world to be forced to be subservient to their demands. Sounds like a form of slavery to me.

1 Like

Speaking of slavery…

1 Like

It is an anti-Semitic holiday today.

To be fair the Babylonians were the aggressors in that conflict, and had it not been for their bullying then the Jewish diaspora might never have happened.

All these posts are collectivist tribal propaganda against another tribe and not directed against anyone in particular nor any idea in particular.

Is this the same kind of propaganda too?

1 Like

Sometimes I wonder why people care so much about Russia meddling in IS elections, but not Israel. Then I remember who a huge influence over US Media, and it’s not Russians.

I don’t hate jews, but I’m pretty sure I hate Judaism. I feel sad for people born into it. I pity the fools.