Who is in the right? Help me resolve this conflict

I’m attempting to resolve a conflict with NH Executive Council candidate Terese Bastarache aka Terese Grinnell aka Nurse Terese… I’m inviting her to join this discussion and present her viewpoint. What do you guys think we are each doing right or wrong…and what do you think would be a fair resolution to the conflict?

Following is what should be a complete raw copy of our interactions on Facebook Messenger, although I will probably try and redact certain types of personal information either of us may have placed into the conversation:

1 Like

(Ridley posts start with “you sent” )

" President Terese! I’m on a RidleyRampage, doing ambush interviews of politicians around the state. Would you like to buy an ad run? If so, what would you like to advertise?

Here’s the content I’ve posted since YouTube eased up on the censorship a little: http://YouTube.com/RidleyReport
Before that I was just using Bitchute and Odysee
Here’s how advertising works and what it costs:
Restarting the Ridley Report

Hope yer doin’ good!

Dave
(number redacted)
(address redacted) (Facebook sometimes locks me out)
RidleyReport - YouTube
You sent
I’m on a RidleyRampage, doing ambush interviews of politicians around the state. Would you like to buy an ad run? If so, what would you like to advertise?

Here’s the content I’ve posted since YouTube eased up on the censorship a little: http://YouTube.com/RidleyReport
Before that I was just using Bitchute and Odysee
Here’s how advertising works and what it costs:
Restarting the Ridley Report

Hope yer doin’ good!

Dave
(number redacted)
(address redacted) (Facebook sometimes locks me out)
RidleyReport - YouTube
Terese
Hey Dave love it WE need you!!!
Terese
Happy to promote your video’s and yes I am willing to do a few paid ads
Terese
Terese Bastarache
I am Running for Executive Council again against Gatsas (7k voted last time needed 11k but did not do a campaign at all).
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Last I heard you did not have transportation but if you have a car and ever need mechanic work or inspection we own a 4 bay garage and can barter :wink:
You sent
are you in Louden? Ya I usually rent a car every month or so and raid all the government meetings on my path, creates a big collection of vids. What do you think is the best time to start running Exec Council ads for you?
January 28
Jan 28, 2024, 11:11 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Kevin said he will run a few ads for the shop too

We can run a few for the group WTP

Then my campaign

Will do one a Week rotating business, group, campaign to start?? So $100 a month for three months to start sound good?
January 28
Jan 28, 2024, 8:18 PM
You sent
sure! The ads will be pretty basic if that’s okay. But that will put you in four videos per month as you indicated. 300 dollars worth total. I only have the ability to accept crypto/bitcoin, or payment by mail (i.e. check), or in person . is one of these an option for you? I accept precious metals too obviously but in this context I assume they’re not practical. Tell me a little more about each of the projects you want to advertise, or just send me to their respective web pages. I could use a few images to work with.
January 30
Jan 30, 2024, 2:15 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Yes I’ll start to work on something for each can send you a check, pay a month at a time.

Might have a vehicle you can use if you want to barter that but we are in concord
January 30
Jan 30, 2024, 2:32 PM
Terese
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Not our daily driver my husbands a fan I’m sure he would be okay with letting you take it for 24hr once a month
January 31
Jan 31, 2024, 5:18 PM
You sent
neat lemme think… travelling , stand by
February 2
Feb 2, 2024, 7:42 AM
You sent
Arright lets’ see: I love the idea of barter … and you’re on the right track but the idea would probably need tweaking to work . Concord is a great location for me to be sometimes since it lets me do ambush interviews at the state house during sessions… or at the other bureaucracies when meetings occur. Usually I just wait until there are a lot of reasons to be there, rent or borrow a car near my home, then travel to concord. I usually can only stay a couple days in town using this protocol and only make it to four or five govt meetings. And since I already would have a car, I wouldn’t need a car…though I’m honored you’d offer.

However…here’s an alternate scenario… for which I could either pay in vids or in money. What if I

) keep an eye out for a busy week at the state house.
) carpool to concord, pitch a tent in your yard or sleep in a barn or something for about a week.
) walk myself to a bunch of government meetings as the week unfolds
) At the end of the week I carpool back to Winchester.

If a meeting is too far awy or I want to shop perhaps I could borrow the car for that.

This would be kind intricate and I don’t want to intrude on your space. If it isn’t practical we could just use BidenBux or bitcoin or something and I continue shooting vids the usual way, with your ads now part of the mix. But the carpool/tent pitch scenario would be worth about 5 free ____videos each time I visted along these lines. It would mean a lot of extra bites at the apple on State Street.
The authoritarians would hate it.

Alternately maybe you know someone else near the state house who might like unleashing me this way.

Thoughts?
February 5
Feb 5, 2024, 12:55 PM
You sent
Okie I’m assuming that idea is a no go, so I guess we’re back to using checks? Just need web pages URL’s for each of the three things you want to advertise and I can get started. And the numbers on my end look like $300 for putting you in 12 videos over a period of 3 months… are we on the same page?
February 5
Feb 5, 2024, 1:29 PM
Terese
Hey Dave just seeing these let me ask Kevin what he thinks
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Send your address for a check I’ll try to craft an add idea this week
February 8
Feb 8, 2024, 11:29 AM
You sent
Ya I also am slow responding here since I only check facebook every few days. Thank you terese: I’m at (address redacted)… still need the three web pages I can look at if you have them to get an idea how to write each of the ads for each of your services.
February 8
Feb 8, 2024, 4:30 PM
Terese

Tenacious Terese’s Positions
Terese
Needs help if you know if anyone
Terese
https://busters-service-center-llc.business.site/
Buster’s Service Center LLC
Terese
Terese Bastarache

Home
February 10
Feb 10, 2024, 11:15 PM
You sent
okie getting started… you said something needs help if i Know anyone…but I wasn’t clear on what you meant by that?
February 10
Feb 10, 2024, 11:30 PM

" February 10
Feb 10, 2024, 11:15 PM
You sent
okie getting started… you said something needs help if i Know anyone…but I wasn’t clear on what you meant by that?
February 10
Feb 10, 2024, 11:30 PM
You sent
Draft copy for the shop…I’m a little uncertain I should be mentioning myself in the ad so any better ideas you’ve got I’ll take 'em.

This Ridleo brought to you by:
Song:
"Google the Followin’:
'Buster’s Boscowen! "

You’re not still taking your vehicle to that authoritarian repair place are you? Why not head to Buster’s Service Center just north of Concord in Boscowen, New Hamsphire. They’re so pro freedom , they’re actually willing to associate themselves with me! __ (I want to fill this part with something else that sets you apart or which you specialize in. But I’m not sure what to say. Ideas? ) You can get a quote over their website, by phone or by dropping by! 45 North Main St.

Song:
"Google the Followin’:
'Buster’s Boscowen! "
February 11
Feb 11, 2024, 9:34 AM
Terese replied to you
Terese Bastarache
My Executive Council campaign Website
Terese replied to you
Terese Bastarache
Quotes do not really happen until diagnosed let me think on that….

He is known for “I’m
Here to help.” Is likely the only mechanic who does not give any attitude to the “do it your selfer”who gets stuck
Terese
Terese
I just put this out to refocus the group….
Terese
Terese Bastarache
The NHGOP should be doing this but they are a flipping hot mess
February 14
Feb 14, 2024, 9:38 PM
You sent
ok! that should help, as I was grasping at straws. also if you want the communication to go faster just hit me at (email redacted) since i only do facebook every few days.
February 17
Feb 17, 2024, 9:49 PM
You sent
How does this look for the WTP site ad?

‘This ridleo sponsored by (Jingle: “WeThePeopleNH.org”) We The People makes it simple for you to be an absolute game changer in your town.
They’re nullificationists who work to get Constituitonalists elected around New Hampshire. Would you like to be one of them? Learn more at" (Jingle: “WeThePeopleNH.org”).’ …and the third ad should be for Terese4NH.com correct?
Home
February 18
Feb 18, 2024, 6:34 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
That works
February 21 at 10:46 AM
Feb 21, 2024, 10:46 AM
You sent
The first airing of your ad is up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwO0HBqoaQg

However note that this airing will be half price for you, because it’s just the weekly NHexit podcast. The vid has now also aired on Bitchute and Odysee.
NHexit meeting / podcast: Independence for New Hampshire! Jan 15, 2024
February 21 at 2:00 PM
Feb 21, 2024, 2:00 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
I’ll watch tonight at work and get you out a check……todays executive council judge nominee full of corruption would have been a good one for ya
February 24 at 11:40 AM
Feb 24, 2024, 11:40 AM
You sent
For the exec council ad initially i’m thinking no jingle…since no jingle makes it more serious. But let me know if you think a jingle would be better; it does make your URL much easier to remember. also can you direct me to some audio of your new last name, I’m not sure how to pronounce. "This ridleo sponsored by Terese4NH.com

The Man does not like Terese Bastarache; that’s why he arrested her for saying the word “Amen” at an executive council meeting. So Tenacious Terese is is running for executive council disctrict 4! On the council she’d be well positioned to keep a skeptical eye on the governor.

Team up with Terese at Terese4NH.com, with the number 4. "
February 24 at 2:45 PM
Feb 24, 2024, 2:45 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Badass Bastarache is best way to remember lol
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Terese
I’ll send you my campaign card here in a bit
Terese
Terese Bastarache
It’s more about $ and appointments
February 26 at 4:06 PM
Feb 26, 2024, 4:06 PM
You sent
can I go with the following, modified script: " "This ridleo sponsored by Terese4NH.com

The Man does not like Terese Bastarache; that’s why he arrested her for saying the word “Amen” at an executive council meeting. So Tenacious Terese, aka Badass Bastarache…is is running for executive council disctrict 4! On the council she’d be well positioned to keep a skeptical eye on the governor.

Team up with Terese at Terese4NH.com, with the number 4. "
February 27 at 10:23 AM
Feb 27, 2024, 10:23 AM
Terese
Sure that’s fine
Terese
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Are you tracking to the YDC victims and settlement cover ups
You sent
More like confronting than tracking: NH state rep answers Sununu Rape Camp question with "stop filming me"
NH state rep answers Sununu Rape Camp question with “stop filming me”
Terese
awesomeness!!!
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Is that Jim Kolfalt ?
February 27 at 11:19 AM
Feb 27, 2024, 11:19 AM
Terese
Problem is you do not know who it is your running into……and the back story
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Jim has actually done more then anyone on for the YDC victims we can’t burn the bridges we have
February 27 at 11:37 AM
Feb 27, 2024, 11:37 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
That’s not something you can answer in a sound bite
February 27 at 12:26 PM
Feb 27, 2024, 12:26 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
I need to rethink running ads I’m all about calling people out but you have to have a working knowledge of who is who
Terese
Terese Bastarache
February 27 at 11:05 PM
Feb 27, 2024, 11:05 PM
You sent
My computer mic does not work but you can call me at
if you like.
February 28 at 5:47 AM
Feb 28, 2024, 5:47 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
I’ll try soon busy week with kids on spring break
March 8 at 12:30 PM
Mar 8, 2024, 12:30 PM
You sent
I’m happy to wait until next week but we do need to resolve this to mutual satisfaction.
March 8 at 3:28 PM
Mar 8, 2024, 3:28 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Hey Dave sorry crazy busy with town elections on my way to school. District budget vote now with an army……
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Yes I think to want to wait o did not realize you did not have a solid working knowledge of who’s who at state house Kristen Noble and Kofalt in that clip and they are in the top 10 most principled self sacrificing legislators we have
March 10 at 8:46 PM
Mar 10, 2024, 8:46 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
We will figure it out be patient with me. The volume coming through this phone is a bit insane at times. I was just chatting with Nolan about how to rekindle the energy in the Libertarians The stick it to the man, something simple and easy to get them to engage maybe a little bit more and they have at least a demographic of them and I think you would be great to help with that. Speak to text.
March 12 at 1:16 PM
Mar 12, 2024, 1:16 PM
You sent
As promised I wanted to leave you alone last week since you were busy. In answer to your message: Good officials don’t tell you to turn the camera off in the House lobby or require you to do five hours of research before you’re allowed to ask them a question about the arguably-biggest scandal ever to come out of that place. Having said that, let’s find a way to accommodate your concerns. Tell me more about your libertarian-engagement idea if you like. Meanwhile two options come to mind on my end: 1) I could put your ads only in less-controversial videos. 2) Alternatively: I had done half the work when your thinking changed on this…all the ads written and voiced, one of them already aired. But work stopped when you raised concerns. So I’d be satisfied with just half payment, i.e. half of the $300 total you had committed to in our exchanges above. Would either of these solutions be workable for you?
Yesterday at 7:24 PM
Tue 7:24 PM
You sent
?
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Wow send me your address I’ll send you a check for $150
which I never agreed to your adds and discussed barter for transportation.

Fleece a mom with 3 disabled kids.

You should have a working knowledge of who is who and what they are doing to be effective.
Terese
Terese Bastarache
I just came off a double shift and was straight out with town elections
Terese
Terese Bastarache
I just spent $1900 to help get 7 people elected in my town by working extra shifts I did not ask them for a dime……

Yes I said we could look at running adds on your interviews but you never even discussed what interview topics you had planned yet….
Yesterday at 8:00 PM
Tue 8:00 PM
You sent
If you scroll up, you’ll see the following quotes where you did commit:

"We can run a few for the group WTP

Then my campaign

Will do one a Week rotating business, group, campaign to start?? So $100 a month for three months to start sound good?"

“Send your address for a check I’ll try to craft an add idea this week”

I put in about five hours of labor and started airing you based on this commitment, but again am willing to meet halfway at the 150 dollar mark or renegotiate.

The addie is still the same as the one I sent at your request five weeks ago : (address redacted)
Today at 7:02 AM
7:02 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Yes I said I’ll try to craft an add idea and had yet had a chance to do. Did not like the content for busters and said hold….

NHExit $150 for 44 views and that took 5 hrs and I never said link to NHExit

Your sample was more detrimental then helpful and demonstrated you did not have a working knowledge of who is who at state house.

Really find this disturbing you look through this thread I did not approve of any of the drafts as I am insanely busy.

Please cease any ads

I’ll send you a check but this is gross.
Today at 7:20 AM
7:20 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
You have not done one “ambush video” since this thread initiated and that’s what the ads where to be part of with us collaborating on what topic and which elected to “ambush”.

Throwing a few screen shots and reading content that makes no sense and has not been approved on a NHExit segment was not what I was supporting….

You sold it is you are coming back to do citizen journalism to help our efforts and wanted to know if I wanted to advertise to help support you getting going again……

Instead it’s here I slapped this together in a NHExit piece give me money???
Today at 7:48 AM
7:48 AM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
My husband just saw the entire thread and said absolutely not. Do not pay him shit.

After looking at your YouTube not one applicable ambush interview in concord….and you never run copy or content without your customers approval first.
Today at 1:19 PM
1:19 PM
You sent
So…it looks like you just committed again to pay the bill (now reduced), then uncommitted again. Regarding the first airing, I did get approval from you… in writing above. And here are some ambush interviews whose existence you seem to be denying…at least when you’re not complaining about me doing too many ambush interviews. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQCmDFEPeFY "

You sent
It’s time to let our bosses weigh in on how they think we should handle this:

Who is in the right? Help me resolve this conflict
Terese
Terese Bastarache
You solicited me that you would be starting back up doing civilian journalism at the state house and did we want to support you……

Do what you must Dave. This is gross.
Terese
You did one add aired on NHExit not what we agreed to and one add is $25
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Not being extorted.

You must be hard up for
Money and not really give a shit about being part of the solution. People will see that.
You sent
I’ve tried to go over the posts and redact any unnecessarily personal info from your messages…but let me know if I’ve missed anything and I can (if appropriate) redact. People need to be informed if there is a political candidate that is failing to pay fees they’ve previously agreed to.
Yesterday at 2:05 PM
Wed 2:05 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Dont redact a thing show it all let the people decide.
Yesterday at 3:00 PM
Wed 3:00 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Just spoke to Jason Gerhard and told him you had a video of kofalt and noble two
of our very best reps….and I did not want an add in front of that or any of your videos after understanding you do not know who is who….he completely understood….
Yesterday at 4:45 PM
Wed 4:45 PM
Terese
Terese Bastarache
Please remove we the people from your NHExit video and let me know when completed this was not authorized

"Today at 11:38 AM
11:38 AM
You sent
For now most of my responses to your messages will probably appear here rather than on Facebook Messenger:
" Who is in the right? Help me resolve this conflict - #3 by RidleyReport2 "
(You may have to scroll down quite a bit)
Who is in the right? Help me resolve this conflict "

Terese as a candidate for relatively high office it is not appropriate for you to make so many censorship demands, at least not of someone who has never received a nickel from you. Additionally, I received a veiled threat today from someone claiming to be “Walter Kirsch” and claiming to be one of your friends. Here is the message:

“Blackmail? Really? You should be careful who you fuck with.”

Terese would you delete content while you were receiving censorship demands from a candidate and quasi-threats from someone claiming to be one of the candidate’s friends? Do you support or not support the message above by the person claiming to be your friend? If anyone I know ever says anything like that to you… please inform me so I can take appropriate steps to back them down.

– Dave

1 Like

Msg from Terese Bastarache to Dave Ridley via FB messenger:
“Well I’m not on that forum or platform and no plans to be….stop playing games Dave……if you do not remove we the people promo from the NHExit and confirm such by end of today I will seek appropriate recourse.”
End Msg from Terese Bastarache.

1 Like

I will pay you 150
but no way will I pay you
we didn’t agree to anything
my kids are disabled

wow