Restarting the Ridley Report

Some of you have been requesting that I get back in front of the bureaucrats with my camera. This in spite of my defacto YouTube ban and the lack of good alternatives to that distopian platform. BitChute seems to be the most promising for now:

Here’s my counter-offer: You buy some ads, and I’ll go out and shoot some RidleyContent. It won’t get a lot of hits; it won’t always be ambush interviews. But it should be practical to resume the type of material you’re used to.

And it’s likely you will get some cred in front of core activists and the 200,000 people or so who still hear Free Talk Live. I won’t be shy about letting people know the degree to which you deserve appreciation.

The cost is 25 bucks (or alt money equivalent) for each video I put your ad in. Barter is an option. Contact me here, or RidleyReport on Telegram or via RidleyReport at live period com… but be aware I check Telegram about once a week and have had some emails bounce lately. In any case, let’s see if we can re-light this candle!

Update: The candle is now relit, thanks to ThinkPenguin.com and NHexit.US; as you can see from the channel I’ve been out on my first few RidleyRampages.

If you’re a new advertiser I have questions: What would you like me to advertise? On a scale of 1 to 10…1 being completely serious and 10 being edgy-crazy-sounding…where do you want the ad to fall? How many airings would you like to buy? How would you like to pay?

2 Likes

What about odysee… Like Ian uses

2 Likes

A lot of my vids are on Odyssey (which I’m not sure anyone will ever remember how to spell correctly) . but that service doesn’t get much traffic. I will be uploading there as well as Bitchute, for now…the test upload last week worked ok.

2 Likes

I’m interested…

1 Like

what are you advertising?

1 Like

I think he means that you exchange with him $25 (or other value) and he’ll advertise what you want him to.

1 Like

yes I am interested in what people are paying him to advertise.

I think initially I paid him or maybe this was later. Can’t recall now… to continue advertising something activism related. The funds at least temporarily ran dry due that another had been covering due to government interference. I think he also advertise a tech podcast I was doing. That show is on temporary hiatus though. This time around I’ll cough up for him to advertise my company … ThinkPenguin.com … we sell GNU/Linux computers and accessories focused around free software operating systems. Basically we put the user in control of their own hardware. Better for privacy, security, and just ensuring you are in control of your computing and not someone else. I shouldn’t have to ID to login to my computer for instance and many new computers require you to register or ID in one form or another to start using them just as one example of this. The same thing applies to so much software now-a-days.

2 Likes

the other advertiser is NHexit.US via Ian

1 Like

Thanks to Chris Wade of ThinkPenguin.com for becoming the second advertiser on the restarted Ridley Report! Chris I’ve sent you an email and a telegram msg. with the proposed ad copy.

1 Like