Waking up to Flat Earth and being a SLAVE.

Hi Everyone, my name is Dave Hicks and I post youtube videos about flat earth on my youtube channel: zoom truth. On August 12th 2018, I was on the Point Pleasant Boardwalk in NJ when the police came and ticketed me for “filming” in public… I have learned quite a bit about the “legal” system in the last 4 weeks (how corrupt it is mainly)and am ashamed to say, that some of it I was aware of yet I never did anything to make a change. So I got caught in this river of deceit and now have decided that I will work to make living MEN aware of what is going on and how these creatures are ruining peoples lives and making life miserable for so many.
I apologize to everyone for not being more aware and interested in forcing change to this behavior by the things running government, as it now sickens me to my stomach. I hope at some point to help common law make a return to its rightful place in protecting each one of us and our property and rights from tyranny. I just found out about these fromums on an youtube ad and signed up right away, though I do remember seeing the ads before a few times. It was the recent ticket I received that has finally woke me up for good to the abuse of power that I perceive to be all encompassing throughout the legal system and government.

1 Like

Welcome; freedom stuff we take pretty seriously. Though silly stuff like “flat earth” probably isn’t going to fly around here. That’s the most laughable conspiracy theory I’ve heard in a long time, and I’ve heard a lot.

2 Likes

Don’t worry Dave, with just a pleasant voice you can convince an army of sheep to view your ideas as well-intentioned.
Samm

speak for yourself radio boy
The earth is flat

1 Like

I know it feels good to finally be in the majority on an issue, but it is true. :slight_smile:

1 Like

so you are the guy who goes to the boardwalk with a big sign?
We will have to meet sometime. :slight_smile:

I look at it as a religious belief that doesn’t affect me, or anybody else for that matter. It is a harmless belief. To each his own.

It’s not a harmful belief like the Jews have towards the foreskin. They believe the foreskin is a disgrace, and neo-natal genital mutation is thier duty, and they use god as an excuse for their wickedness.

I will take a flat earther over someone who believes the Jewish religion.

1 Like

Not looking to convince anyone of anything, do your own research and come to YOUzr own conclusion. For me there is so much evidence for the earth being flat the idea that it is a spinning ball that magic water sticks to is laughable- it took some time to get to this point but that is where i am now! PEACE

1 Like

I laughed at first, in fact I called kyrie Iriving an idiot for saying earth is flat, than I looked…

1 Like

Thats me! you can email me at david@zoomtruth.com if you like Earth is flat!!! Peace

I have way better things to do than research “flat earth” against all known human experience and science. But hey, if your free time, you do whatever you want with it.

To believe flat earth, you have to disregard the expertise of every pilot and satellite technician on the planet and believe they are all part of some massive conspiracy of silence. Ridiculous.

1 Like

I’m cool with your theory. Maybe it is flat. I can prove that FAT Earth exists. At least FAT “usa”. Waaaay easier to prove.
Samm

1 Like

Haha, that s actually a piece of the deception puzzle. People are so stressed and kept busy with “work” and paying all kids of taxes that they do not eat well at all. The standard american diet is killing people in masses or even better for the sick care industry putting them in hospitals for big time surgeries and lots of pills. Its a really sick realm we live in, the fact they got us o believe we live on a magic spinning ball (1,000mph) at the equator, while we circle the sun at 66,600 mph, while the sun hurls through space at 400,000 mph or so is to me amazing- because we feel absolutely no movement, and that is because we are not moving- its that easy. Check out eric dubay history of the flat earth on youtube, thats if you can find it lol. youtube shut down his account when that video had well over a million views. its flat the evidence is all there, can we/you accept it???Peace and lots more lies and deceipt out there too- flat earth is the ROOT no more striking at branches!!!

1 Like

And what’s the motivation for “them” to lie about the shape of the Earth?

2 Likes

control. Big Bang and evolution = no god (in my mind and many others too though some delude themselves and say the bible says the earth is a ball lol) I was hardcore atheist til flat earth and there are TONS of people like me) Anyway, Gods 10 commandments alone will keep everyone in check then no need for the big shots at the Top, plus people would care about one another like the brothers and sisters we truly are. Think about this - what is YOUR PROOF that you know you live on a spinning ball? Not second hand something you have done yourself? Peace and thanks for playing! (i am for real just I know its not easy to consider this stuff)

1 Like

Think about this - I don’t care if the Earth is round or flat.

So, back in the Middle Ages everyone knew the Earth was flat.

Then Galileo said the earth was round. So the Church imprisoned him.

Then “they” came along and convinced everyone the earth was round so that people would stop believing in God?

Is that basically what happened?

1 Like

Kind of. There is tons of evidence Vatican is Satanic organization and I believe there is plenty of evidence Copernicus was freemason, they and others in their group worked together to spread ball lie, so “they” molded the perception that earth is a spinning ball from INSIDE the church, so the “they” that have been spreading this lie had infiltrated the Church and undermined the TRUE creation that earth is ESTABLISHED and SHALL NOT BE MOVED. Its IS CRAZY, I know but the EVIDENCE is there and it Matters- It PROVES Earth WAS CREATED PERIOD. (in my mind haha)

It is hard to know what the truth actually is but something aong the lines of this article seems possible to me:

"In his later years Galileo insisted on the truth of the geocentric solar system, Kelly said. The story that after he formally renounced the motion of the earth at his sentencing he muttered, “And yet it moves,” is a romantic invention of a later generation.

“If he had ever come out and said he believed in heliocentrism after swearing it off, he would have been liable to receive an automatic death sentence,” Kelly said.

The church, however, made efforts to ensure their version of Galileo’s scientific beliefs were prevalent."

NASA LIES.  
1 Like

Okay, but then what about the fact that with 5 minutes research after my last post I discovered that it wasn’t Galileo or Copernicus, but rather the ancient Greeks who started the whole “globalist” conspiracy? And they did so more than 500 years before the birth of Christ.

Sorry, but it’s clearly not an anti-God conspiracy.

2 Likes

Yeah, its been going on since the BEGINNING. It is crazy. I am NOT an EXPERT on this whole “conspiracy”, I only learned this a year and a half ago. Maybe start with “easier” “conspiracies” like the whole U.S. is a corporation which can be found super easy. I am sure you must have some things you question if you are here on this site, that is why I am here. I am not here to discredit other truth movements though I can understand that logic tht people think I could be some type of “shill” or whatever but I am NOT, I am here looking for those who are ready to challenge HOW DO YOU YOURSELF PROVE You live on a spinning ball that water sticks too? Its all there in PLAIN SITE BUT most cannot see it! I am SURE there are things you must question that others do not see and you think “how can they NOT SEE IT!”??? Brother I LOVE you, you already asked some really good questions, I hope you start pointing your questions now at the supposed “evidence” that proves you live on a ball. not sure if I can give you my email and phone number but I will if thats ok, I am here only to show the evidence I believe is CONCLUSIVE!!! Peace brother, let me know if yu want my phone or email. thanks so much.