Waking up to Flat Earth and being a SLAVE.

against all human experience???

and there are some pilots that think it is flat

1 Like

history used to be that it was copernicus … now they have changed it to BC with the Greeks

1 Like

Yes there are!!

1 Like

If life is a simulation, does that mean the earth is really flat, and created?

I think earth is flat. whatever you want to call what we experience is fine with me, until we can see some curvature for ourselves here on earth than its flat! Water does not curve!!! LOL think about that. Air PLANES fly level even with their noses slightly up, that does not work on a ball!! Look into this and make up your own mind, peace brother!

1 Like

FTL pilots and satellite techs have zero clue about the true shape of the earth. your logic means because they build a satellite = space is real? regarding the pilots is even more incredible, because earth supposedly spins at 1,000 mph at the equator!!! so if I fly in the same direction of that spin at 500 mph i would be losing ground??? I know the answer to that but my point is NO ONE has EVER PROVEN THAT is what is taking place just like NO MAN EVER has built a pressure system that exists WITHIN a vacuum with out a PHYSICAL barrier between the TWO, EVER!!! so you have to believe that non sense also- which is FINE, just remember though that your ball earth is NOW A RELIGION! Pece brother I hope you give some thought to my points.

1 Like

No one who is a “flat earther” believes that things fall off an edge like shown in your animation. This is disinformation that is put out there to make it look more ridiculous - got to love that candy-eating turtle too!

2 Likes

You say “disinformation”, I say “comedy”. But it’s even funnier that flat-earthers feel the need to defend against it.

well we are accused of believing joke images like that