Possible action items related to the FBI Bitcoin raids in New Hampshire

i will probably use it on signage at the 4/9 thru 4/11 protests, if it exists by that time. sorry for the extra hassel chris but i think it will be worth it. very helpful for chalkers especially.

No problem. I registered FreeTheCrypto6.com and I will use a redirection so it sends people to TheCrypto6.com as soon as the domain is “secured” and it’ll let me point it at the main URL.

Ok, domain secured. Both FreeTheCrypto6.com and www.FreeTheCrypto6.com are setup to redirect to https://www.thecrypto6.com/ now. It will take a little while for the DNS stuff to propagate still, but it’s done. If it doesn’t propagate in the next 24 hours send me an email and I’ll investigate it further. I have no reason to believe it won’t work though at this point.

thanks so much penguin: You are exceptional.

if there’s a ride from Keene, id go… if i had one

i brokered something that could get Ian out!!!
All because of me!

1 Like

That is quite a tease! Be sure to send updates when you can disclose more information.

Ok its like this: I watched Ians bail hearing. Where the prosecutor said that he didnt have community ties. Which I knew was false.
So I called Mister Sisti, Ian’s Attorney, and told him that Ian has been a major donater to the Hundred nights shelter, here in keene.
Then he told me that it could be very helpful if someone at that shelter sent him papers showing that.
So I called the shelter and learned that not only was Ian a big supporter there, he did MONTHLY donations, This is almost for Ians whole time in keene, over ten years.
So I spoke to the boss at the shelter and she said shed call his lawyer, whose number I provided her.
NOW, the ball is in her court and . Its just hoping she doesnt drop it. But I will check back with her.
Then I just emailed the lawyer and sent him Mindy’s phone number(boss of the shelter)… so they should have each other’s phone numbers, Thing is; the appeal of the bail decision is imminent and that’s what it would be for.

1 Like

thanks irving …

Though Mindy said she’d do it… i would not be at all surprised if she conciously decides not to.
Even though all she’d have to do is tell the facts.
And even though she could save him from being in jail.
Why?
Because it’s in fashion to dislike Ian.
I know her a little… It would not surprise me at all if she doesn’t do it. UPDATE… I a able to reach Don Primrose… who is the one who started the shelter and is, imho, a person of more honor and integrity… and he seemed open to helping… So they both have the the lawyers number now

Here’s a action step someone could do, if they wanted to.
Someone could call the Hundred Nights shelter… (or go by there if you are around)
Ask for Mindy… Be super nice… because she doesn’t have to help…
And ask her to help or talk to her about it.
Me and her had bad vibes once upon a time so because of that she might not be so willing to help if I* ask.
But she might help if someone *else asks

How the heck did Ian not already tell his lawyer about that?

how would she best go about contacting his lawyer?

Mark Sisti is Ian’s lawyer:

i will try to carry out irving’s suggestion in some form or fashion by sending it to mark sisti

Thanks Riddley

sent a message to sisti linking to this thread; his assistant got right back to me and said they are on it.

1 Like

Great.

ACTION ITEM: there needs to be a regular stragity group… in a very private format. Not here.
Instagram?
Or multiple.
*In person is super and the best.
this is the only such venue i know of and it’s good but there needs to be more.
As regards hundred nights, as I said in the initial posting about that, I already talked to Mindy; I talked to Don Primrose and I talked to Mark Sisti so I don’t know if this thread’s going to be helpful (i don’t know), but that’s one small thing in one small section of the whole case yes there needs to be group exchange of things information regarding Ian’s appeal to the bail .
There needs to be a point by point dismantling of the prosecutor’s case to keep Ian in jail. ( the prosecutor’s word for word bail case is accessable)
The prosecutors argument that ian wasn’t part of the community was just section of the prosecutor’s argument but yeah.
I think the reason Ian didn’t say anything about that was because, well, you know, he doesn’t like blowing his own horn about that. And, I think you don’t always know what the what the defense attorney wants or what the arguments are going to be
A GROUP OF INTERESTED PARTIES…
GATHERING DEFENCE EVIDENCE FOR THE DEFENCE ATTORNEYS…
THIS GROUP IS GOOD BUT WE NEED MORE.
WITH OLD ASSOCIATES AND NEW…
BUT NO FEDS… THEY MUST BE VETTED
Also i think it should be considered that the ftl house and all defendants houses are bugged… so not a good place for stragity meetings

IF SOMEONE KNOWS OF ANY OTHER PLACE BESIDES THIS FORUM WHERE WHAT I REFERENCED IS IS HAPPENING PLEASE SHARE IT HERE.

I started an Instagram group just now so far I only have Mark and Derek in it, it’s called The Crypto 6 Defense Help Discussion, that’s the name of the group so maybe you can seek it out and let me know who you are or whatever and I’ll add you if you’re not sketchy