Possible action items related to the FBI Bitcoin raids in New Hampshire

Here’s a action step someone could do, if they wanted to.
Someone could call the Hundred Nights shelter… (or go by there if you are around)
Ask for Mindy… Be super nice… because she doesn’t have to help…
And ask her to help or talk to her about it.
Me and her had bad vibes once upon a time so because of that she might not be so willing to help if I* ask.
But she might help if someone *else asks

How the heck did Ian not already tell his lawyer about that?

how would she best go about contacting his lawyer?

Mark Sisti is Ian’s lawyer:

i will try to carry out irving’s suggestion in some form or fashion by sending it to mark sisti

Thanks Riddley

sent a message to sisti linking to this thread; his assistant got right back to me and said they are on it.

1 Like

Great.

ACTION ITEM: there needs to be a regular stragity group… in a very private format. Not here.
Instagram?
Or multiple.
*In person is super and the best.
this is the only such venue i know of and it’s good but there needs to be more.
As regards hundred nights, as I said in the initial posting about that, I already talked to Mindy; I talked to Don Primrose and I talked to Mark Sisti so I don’t know if this thread’s going to be helpful (i don’t know), but that’s one small thing in one small section of the whole case yes there needs to be group exchange of things information regarding Ian’s appeal to the bail .
There needs to be a point by point dismantling of the prosecutor’s case to keep Ian in jail. ( the prosecutor’s word for word bail case is accessable)
The prosecutors argument that ian wasn’t part of the community was just section of the prosecutor’s argument but yeah.
I think the reason Ian didn’t say anything about that was because, well, you know, he doesn’t like blowing his own horn about that. And, I think you don’t always know what the what the defense attorney wants or what the arguments are going to be
A GROUP OF INTERESTED PARTIES…
GATHERING DEFENCE EVIDENCE FOR THE DEFENCE ATTORNEYS…
THIS GROUP IS GOOD BUT WE NEED MORE.
WITH OLD ASSOCIATES AND NEW…
BUT NO FEDS… THEY MUST BE VETTED
Also i think it should be considered that the ftl house and all defendants houses are bugged… so not a good place for stragity meetings

IF SOMEONE KNOWS OF ANY OTHER PLACE BESIDES THIS FORUM WHERE WHAT I REFERENCED IS IS HAPPENING PLEASE SHARE IT HERE.

I started an Instagram group just now so far I only have Mark and Derek in it, it’s called The Crypto 6 Defense Help Discussion, that’s the name of the group so maybe you can seek it out and let me know who you are or whatever and I’ll add you if you’re not sketchy

do people have access to the prosecutors, winning, argument?
(I do)
I’m just asking this because if they do have access to that winning argument, they can dismantle it and combat it, and so they’ll know what to send to Mr Sisti, that would be helpful, to getting Ian out.
I’m not sure if it’s online, It probably is.