- Let us know where any detainees still-in-detention are being held and how do we go about communicating with them?
- Let is know, Are any demonstrations scheduled? Details please.
- Tell us what is the status of this forum… are people still able to sign up for it so they can post here?
- Action item suggestion from a viewer: “Contact high end attorneys, such as the ones who freed OJ Simpson, etc.”
- Let us know what actions you are taking or have taken and if you’d like us to publicize your name and what you’ve done
- Another scheduled protest or two would be helpful, particularly outside the Concord Fed building during business hours. Since I don’t have a car I’ve just set up the protest at KPD for today.
- We need video…there is hardly any video from any of these incidents, please post links to the videos you’ve uploaded. Stills as well.
- Tell us what else needs doing?
I’ll try to update this list as new action items become available.
9) Bill Hurley posts this suggestion: "media control…headlines…getting cryptos out of the main topic cuzzz it’s going to be about attacking cryptos linked to illegal activities, " ( I may not agree with that one , but I did ask for suggestions).
10) Writing Letters to the Editor opposing these raids or what not: The best options in my experience have been:
Letters To The Editor | sentinelsource.com and Letters to the editor guidelines
11) Post what you know, espcially video, to this thread or keep an eye on it: NH: FBI Bitcoin Raid. Main thread, one stop shop for info - #20 by RidleyReport2
(This is an attempted one-stop-shop for information on the raid and its aftermath)
12) Send people to this post, the action items post. Possible action items related to the FBI Bitcoin raids in New Hampshire
for me only: churchill quote about london, mention that 4 square blocks were shut down in some form or fashion
list of what to do better next time , protocol for me
13) Send mail anyone still in detenion and post/update any contact info you have for them.
How to contact NH liberty activists behind the wire
14) Protests would help, outside any jails that are housing them or will be in the future, or pretty much any connected govt. location.
15) Donating at TheCrypto6.com
16) Getting our old MailToJail.com service running again… back in the 2010 era when we had a fair number of jailed activists, this got set up so you could email a letter to them and they would turn it into postal mail. .
17) Irving has suggested calling the NH Federal courthouse (603) 225-1423 . I did that back around 2006 and was even able to talk to Ed Brown’s prosecutor before the standoff.
18) Filing a freedom information act to try and force the release of video footage which security cameras apparently did film of the raid. Ian reports that video was seized by the authorities. Chris shot video of them disconnecting the cameras.
19) Join this forum and/or http://www.ronpaulforums.com/ (I’m using the latter as a backup in case this one goes down; maybe you have better ideas for a backup).
20) The NH liberty activists have Signal and Telegram groups that are very active; you can join those too. Can someone post links to these?