Off-topic split post - anarchy or something

Plenty of us older Anarchists out there. The “silly” ones out there seem to be the Libertarians. Afraid to admit that staying inside the system won’t work. Looking for any excuse to stay inside of it. This is how powerful indoctrination is. Mostly old dubs that grew up in front of the tube and still can’t shut it off. I too think you’re good-of-heart though. Wave a flag. :crazy_face: (Ian,can we get a crazy smiley-face waving a flag added)
Samm

2 Likes

Ouch again! (You played it again Samm.) But I have Ludwig von Mises on my side…annnd I’m not really a “libertarian” (anymore)….annnd I’m not part of the “system” (anymore)…annnd I have a perfectly wonderful solution to the slow progress of the Free State Project which could supercharge the migration! (That’s one of the things I’d like to talk about at the Forkfest if I can make it…but am unsure due to circumstances beyond my control.)

Is it a way to lower our (#1) ranking for the biggest police state ? http://kscequinox.com/2014/04/keene-n-h-ranks-first-in-small-town-police-militarization/
Samm

Does it bother you at all that both your post and the headline of your linked article are complete bullshit?

The four year old article in the Keene State College newspaper carries the headline “Keene, N.H. ranks first in small town police militarization”. It then mentions an unlinked article that presents four examples of small town police militarization.

However, nothing in the cited article so much as implies that the four examples are ranked against each other, much less any other locations. It merely states “Here are four shocking examples of militarized police in America’s small towns” and starts with Keene.

Astute readers are now wondering how I know what the source article says since the KSC Equinox didn’t bother to link to it. It’s because, unlike Samm, I actually did a bit of research before posting and found the original article reposted at Salon.

1 Like

What bothers me is that you’re not astute enough to get the point.
The militarized police state in NH is bad enough to make some liberty-lovers think twice about making the move here.
Samm

So, you don’t mind lying to bolster your position when the facts don’t support it?
Good to know.

The facts support that there are too many boot-licking order-followers in NH. Probably too many idiots that support those brainwashed airheads too. It’s unattractive to Liberty-Lovers that would consider moving to “NH”.
Samm

Thanks Ian, for creating this “off-topic” page.
Heard a song on the radio. Made me think of the Libertarian movement: Wooooo-oh, we’re half way the-re, WOOOOO-OH! livin’ on a pra-yer. Take my hand, and we’ll make it I sway-yer. WOOOO-OH !, Livin’ on a pray-yer. LIV"N ON A PRAYER !
Samm

anecdotal and without any substantial research referenced as support?

1 Like