NH secessionists to launch "air force" MemDay weekend

Sending this to my media outlet e-mail list:

"NHexit, the group that put New Hampshire independence legislation in front of the full state house last year, will be taking to the skies the weekend of May 27. But instead of carrying a weapon suite, their one-plane air wing will be towing a pro-independence banner around the state.

In part this is a reaction to Federal raids on New Hampshire’s Bitcoin businesses…Washington is the reason we can’t have nice things.

Who knows more? Where exactly will the plane appear and when?

Details are at “NH secessionists to launch "air force" MemDay weekend
or you can contact Ian Freeman via ShireSociety.com / FreeTalkLive.com.

2 Likes

Updated it to read as follows… But I still need someone to post the exact schedule where the plane will be and when… this is something I don’t know.

NHexit, the group that put New Hampshire independence legislation in front of the full state house, will be taking to the skies the weekend of May 27. But instead of carrying a weapon suite, their one-plane air wing will be towing a pro-independence banner around the state.

In part this is a reaction to Federal raids on New Hampshire’s Bitcoin businesses. Besides running TORTURE CHAMBERS abroad, Washington is the reason we can’t have nice things here!

Details are at “NH secessionists to launch "air force" MemDay weekend
or you can contact Ian Freeman via ShireSociety.com / FreeTalkLive.com.

Interested media can contact me directly at ian at freetalklive.com

NEW HAMPSHIRE INDEPENDENCE! #1ACOMMUNITY - YouTube this is the best i can find after fifteen minutes of looking for images of nhexit. i’m sure there are various screen shots that would work here but i m having trouble downloading it.

tentative suggested caption: “Over 70 New Hampshirites gather to support last year’s State House legislation. CACR 32 would have amounted to a referendum on leaving the Union.”

\ 240x180 NEW HAMPSHIRE INDEPENDENCE! #1ACOMMUNITY

What is Free Talk Live?What’s on your mind? Unlike those right-wing or left-liberal extremist shows, Free Talk Live is talk radio that ANYONE can take contro…

Memorial Weekend NHexit Sky Banner

Initial press coverage from the news release: