These options for helping the New Hampshire independence movement…work from more or less anywhere. You could:
- Contact rich sympathizers and see if they want to donate to the process in some way
- Write letters to the editor of your local newspaper letting them know this is happening, why you think it needs to happen and (if it’s outside NH) that we are inviting folks to move here. I had good success with this sort of thing when I was out of state.
- Call your local talk radio shows about it.
- Help coordinate our communications with other independence movements
For these options you’d probably need to already live here…you could:
- Call NH talk radio about it. Here are the schedules of shows I call:
" NH radio shows you can call and get on air "
- Create demonstrations/chalkings/sign placements. John Connell used to write something like this on his signs:
US out of NH
NH out of US
- Contact NH state reps and get them on board in some way. If you can get them in touch with me or vice versa I can do the rest.
" Welcome to the NH General Court | NH General Court "
- Contact media and update them when interesting stuff happens with us or to us.
" Media contact list "
- Create flyers/signs/banners and/or post them in appropriate public place
- Assist the campaigns of reps who’ve helped us
What are other ways to help and things we should do?