Mike Sylvia is Under Fire Politically - Already!

The bill hasn’t even been filed yet and the caterwauling from democrats, republicans, and even the so-called “liberty reps” has already begun.

Some dems complained on twitter:

The House Republican Alliance removed Mike from his seat to punish him.

You don’t take flak unless you’re over the target. We’ve got a good issue here.

2 Likes

That is awesome !

1 Like

Mike reports he is unaware of any demotion from the HRA

1 Like

adding this to my “call talk radio about” list…thank you again Mike for taking this risk of involvement with the proposal, though of course we do need to lay out the Independence Case to liberal folks. No more Trumps ruling over NH from DC. Was there something else they needed to know?

Sent to Granite Grok a summary and a link to this thread.

1 Like

LOL what they’re really saying is more like “The side we’re supporting runs torture chambers, but the other side has a guy that said something we don’t like.”

1 Like

exactly … the Reasonable Federalism twitter account is really worried about a R takeover in the midterms … and many people probably fear a return of The Donald
so peaceful separation seems like a good plan

We are so lucky to have Mike Sylvia on the side of Liberty.
Thank you Mike for standing up in the face of Tyranny.

2 Likes

any word on whether the HRA did something to him?

2 Likes

The leftists believe free staters have taken over the GOP and that republicans will join the dems against freedom now:

1 Like

Nothing new from @Laconia since his email saying he was unaware of any demotion.

1 Like

My support for independence is unrelated to my position with the House Republican Alliance. Those who think in collective terms are unable to separate the two. I am also NOT filing legislation as the chairman of the Belknap County Delegation. The Borg do not understand the actions of individuals.

I am still one of the three chairs of the HRA.

1 Like

posted mike’s 8/30 statement on NE shooters and mastadon

the NH indpendence thread on NH shooters is pretty active

https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/nh-3rd-state-rep-joins-independence-drive-as-advisor.418302/#post-7471515

1 Like

NE Shooters is a closed site. Care to characterize the convo?

Can you see https://www.northeastshooters.com/xen/threads/nh-3rd-state-rep-joins-independence-drive-as-advisor.418302/#post-7474748 ?

No, need to log in.

1 Like

“News” article that focuses only on comments regarding immigrants, and barely on the independence aspect:

1 Like

https://www.concordmonitor.com/N-H-House-Speaker-Condemns-Belmont-Lawmaker-For-Proposing-Racist-Secession-Tactics-42295477

1 Like

Sorry for the slow response to your request Mike

partial copy paste of my post and what people said afterward. there was not really much direct reaction related to you.

" A left-leaning blog is attacking Rep. Mike Sylvia related to the proposed Independence Amendment. He’s taking the lead on this in the NH House. Another rep has claimed that Sylvia was demoted or something, from the House Republican Alliance.

On the libertarian shire society forum there were more details:
http://forum.shiresociety.com
Mike Sylvia is Under Fire Politically - Already!
The leftists believe free staters have taken over the GOP and that republicans will join the dems against freedom now:
forum.shiresociety.com forum.shiresociety.com

On 8/30, a few days later, Sylvia posted that he was not aware of such a demontion, saying:

“My support for independence is unrelated to my position with the House Republican Alliance. Those who think in collective terms are unable to separate the two. I am also NOT filing legislation as the chairman of the Belknap County Delegation. The Borg do not understand the actions of individuals.
I am still one of the three chairs of the HRA.”

Want freedom? Move to NH! FreeStateProject.org
Report Edit Delete
DadaOrwell
Rating - 0%
0 0 0

Tuesday at 9:41 PM 

Add bookmark
#18/21

NH independence update:
I counted 11 people on today’s conference call, which is its largest size to date… it should get posted later. …however only 2 reps this time instead of 3.

Also I’ve set up a thread to which I am inviting activists from U.S. independence movements… It’s an attempt at establishing some sort of public spot for comms among them.

U.S. independence movements - communication thread
Apparently the Baltic republics were able to enhance their independence drives by close coordination. Maybe such movements in U.S. states should do the same. Until we have a better place to do it… I’m dedicating this thread to the purpose. Next I will invite some folks from other…
www.ronpaulforums.com

Apparently close coordination among the Baltic republics was a key factor in their successful independence drives.

If you have a better idea then my head’s covered in ears! But I don’t think it should be shire forums because that is already a potential central point of failure.

Want freedom? Move to NH! FreeStateProject.org

Quote Reply
Report Edit Delete
Dennis in MA
Dennis in MA
NES Member
Rating - 100%
25 0 0
Add Feedback

Wednesday at 11:20 AM 

Add bookmark
#19/21

Imagine another Trump as president and a strong Republican majority in both houses and the current 6-3 SC slant. . .

And NJ decides to secede.

How many people here are going to call them a bunch of stupid whiny b-words???

Nuffsaid.

EDIT - Didn’t notice this was a DadaO’Reilly thread. LOL

Like Quote Reply
AHM
AHM
NES Member
Rating - 0%
0 0 0
Add Feedback

Wednesday at 3:20 PM 

Add bookmark
#20/21

Dennis in MA said:
Imagine another Trump as president and a strong Republican majority in both houses and the current 6-3 SC slant. . .

And NJ decides to secede.

How many people here are going to call them a bunch of stupid whiny b-words????

Don’t soft-pedal your scenario.
Pick a dynamic rebel leader; one who’s anti-gun. "

View: NH Independence Amendment...weekly conference call #4 Aug 31 2021

1 Like

Later people will be complaining that the NH independence movement has too many open borders people like me

1 Like