Medical mushrooms

3 Likes

I’d give this a go if it were legal or if I knew someone nearby who’s experienced with it.

1 Like

I bought some spores with bitcoin recently. Spores are legal in all but three states. California, Idaho and Georgia.

I’ve grown before, but last time I took shrooms was over ten years ago. I don’t really want to trip, but life is depressing.

I’m wondering if the labs I use for cannabis testing can also test for psilocybin. It would be nice to know the dosage.

1 Like

https://www.erowid.org/ I think this is the website @FTL_Ian frequently messages about knowing your drug and dosage

1 Like

Have you looked into food healing? That has helped me tremendously with my depression- and weed for my anxiety and sleeping issues.

Maybe you can chemically extract the psylocibin so you can make accurate doses.

1 Like

Is that a thing? It seems like such a good idea.

You can extract with ethanol to make a tincture.

I want to be able to make 25mg and 10mg doses. It looks like that is what they used in the study.

1 Like

I’ve gotten the feeling that when taking such things they work to disrupt what I would say are self-programmed desructive thought loops, like uneccessary worry. Like a natural master override for our intellect…

Come to the new movers party and I’ll introduce you to someone who will hook you up.

2 Likes

Nice! I’m not very mobile right now, but I’ll keep that in mind!

Shrooms turn you libertarian.

Shrooms are ready. I’m trying to figure out when/where to do some. I don’t want to do it at home.

I’m considering a hotel, but that might not be a good idea. Lots of weird noises.

An airbnb might be a good idea. I’ve been looking at some off-grid cabins and also kinda isolated houses.

1 Like

I need to work on my eating and exercise habits. I also need to get outside more. I have no problem sleeping. I am good at sleeping. Too good.

Cabin in nature for a smallish dose, a quiet bed anywhere if you take enough to transport you to the 5th dimension.

O M G
Heroic doses

They take a bit to recover from.

Wait until Spring flowers arrive, take a light dose, go outside for a walk after you feel the come-up. If you take too much, you may prefer going and curling up in bed for some closed-eye visuals.

I’m not sure how much I took. 5+ grams.

I’ve been trying micro dosing with .14 grams.

I tried.28 grams the first time and that was noticeable.

Last week I decided to spend the night on top of Bald Mt. Got to the trailhead around 11pm, and took an 1/8. The hike up is 1 mile, and takes around an hour. 2370 ft above sea level. Nice 360 degree views.

I bought Michael Pollan’s new book.

I have also been reading

And

I went up Bald Mt. Friday night to watch the sunrise. It was 38 degrees at the trailhead when I got there. Took about 4.2 grams.

1 Like