FTL Discussion 2017 Week 45

Free Talk Live
Sunday 11/5/2017 to
Saturday 11/11/2017

1 Like

Free Talk Live 2017-11-05
Nov 6, 2017 at 00:16 · 2:11:25
THOR Ragnarok :: The Earth’s Rotation and Orbit :: Daylight Saving Time :: AWOL :: Russian Revolution :: Mass Shooting at Texas Church :: Cops on Meds :: Heroin :: More Companies Drop Out of Segwit2x Bitcoin Agreement :: Bitcoin Civil War Ramping Up :: What You Can Do :: AFTERSHOW - Matt McKibbin of Startup Jurisdictions :: HOSTS - Ian, Mark, Jonny Ray
web: freetalklive.com
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-11-05

1 Like

Free Talk Live
Free Talk Live 2017-11-06
Nov 6, 2017 at 22:14 · 2:01:36
Michele Seven Joins Us as Guest Co-Host :: Auto Insurance in New Hampshire :: Clueless Guy Whines About New Hampshire :: NH Exit :: More About Libertarian Failures :: Why is Ian so clueless about the news? :: Bitcoin War :: DASH :: Bitcoin Broken? :: Elections :: HOSTS - Ian, Melanie, Michele Seven
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-11-06

@Dunker thank you for being amazing and continuing to do this :heart:️

1 Like

Free Talk Live
Free Talk Live 2017-11-07
Nov 7, 2017 at 22:26 · 2:01:36
People Eating Pets in Venezuela :: Waiting By Dumpsters :: Scott the Bigot :: NJ Weedman Trial Closes :: High School Installs Bathroom Cams :: Expensive Dumbphones :: Sarah’s Surveillance State :: Communism :: HOSTS - Ian, Mark, Johnson
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-11-07

is it just me or is Michelle’s opinion on how Bitcoin isn’t broken reminiscent of Apple telling iPhone users “you’re holding it wrong”? Ian was trying to argue for wanting to be able to use Bitcoin for small purchases and she seemed to be side stepping that by saying that skyrocketing fees are justifiable because Bitcoin is agorism. normal users don’t have 4 btc ($28,000) given to them by strangers to be able to spend several dollars worth in fees on every little transaction.

2 Likes

Free Talk Live
Free Talk Live 2017-11-08
Nov 8, 2017 at 22:49 · 2:01:35
Segwit2X Planned Hard Fork Canceled! Hooray! :: Bitcoin Gold Scam? :: Bitcoin Community Divided :: Ashley Talks to God and He’s Michael Jackson and Impregnated Her With an Invisible Baby :: Silly Religions? :: Neighbors Smoking in the Wind :: Collecting Bitcoin Cash :: Bitcoin Fees :: Is Bitcoin Cash the real Bitcoin? :: HOSTS - Ian, Mark, Mike
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-11-08

Prices are in Bitcoins not in Dollars. Bitcoin has multiplied in price many times over. Segwit is activated and coming of LN will help additionally.
Otherwise use Bitcoin Cash or DASH since they’re ideal for these kind of purchases.

Is it expensive in dollars? Yes. I suppose if you want instant payments and don’t understand or dont have a wallet’s fee options.

I didn’t hear all of it but I have enjoy the fact there is now a different opinion on the show (now 2x in 2 weeks). Thanks Bitcoin Belle !

1 Like

Some people’s “fee options” don’t work. JAXX, for example. For the record, Bitcoin IS broken, and some feel that was Blockstream’s plan all along.

Shout out to my manager who’s let me take a break to call in a few times, last night being one of those times.

Here’s the interview I was talking about on the 7th, in case anyone was going to look for it.

Free Talk Live
Free Talk Live 2017-11-09
Nov 9, 2017 at 19:00 · 2:00:36
USA Liberty Act passes out of Committee :: Caller has update on a former co-host :: Ridley has a video being targetted by Youtube :: Ethics of spying :: Rambling from Ricky :: Questions abut Net Neutrality, and government regulations :: Broken Window Fallacy and regulations :: Ohio Initiative 1 and restitution :: HOSTS - Darryl, Chris, Heather
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-11-09

1 Like

Wow this show… literally every Thursday is a must listen to.

First off let me say, I can’t beleive there is a heather fan club. You guys out there are hilarious. A part of me really thinks it’s Troll page lol
Secondly, I know that Chris and Darryl are having such a freaking hard time helping heather understand concepts, but I’m applaud them for continuing on doing it. This makes such great radio, and it really make those minarchist, conservatives types more excited to call and participate. I’m sorry Chris and Darryl, but you guys have to carry the weight and deal with those types. But hey, this really brings up great discussion!
Lastly, I’m sure I’m gonna get a lot of hate here but @FTL_Ian really needs to bring heather on more. I know she’s not libertarian but she’s the caller everyone wants calling in time to time. Without heather we wouldn’t be able to spread there ideas of Liberty in a step by step as those who really need it should get.
Yes she’s annoying, yes it’s frustrating to hear her- but without her it would just be Ricky and Sarah show and that gets boring…

2 Likes

I don’t think I could take her any more than she’s already on, but otherwise…

The point is to be entertaining enough to keep your attention, and that’s why clashes are important.

1 Like

Free Talk Live
Free Talk Live 2017-11-10
Nov 10, 2017 at 22:18 · 2:02:06
Roger Ver aka “Bitcoin Jesus” Join Us :: Outrageous Fees in Bitcoin :: Bitcoin Cash Giveaway :: Total Market Capitalization of Cryptocurrencies :: Equifax Arbitration Clause :: Moving to New Hampshire :: Republican Gun Bans :: Church Threatened By City Over Feeding Homeless :: Concept Authority :: Network Marketing Sarah? :: HOSTS - Ian, Darryl, Chris W.
link: https://soundcloud.com/freetalklive/free-talk-live-2017-11-10

I don’t agree that she’s annoying or frustrating.
Heather is like me and a lot of other people out there… We want to swallow whole the principles of liberty, but we also want to live real lives in the real world with real people… Not just spout off some “pie in the sky” principles that aren’t practical at all.

A thousand times YES. :smiley:

1 Like

Not gonna lie, I wince everytime I hear some guy call in to butter Heather up with compliments and the “you go girl” spiel and the like. Don’t flirt with radio hosts on the radio, it sounds so weird! I think it’s the same guy who calls in to do that too. Like, chill out.

“Where’s the Darryl fan club?” is the real question. This fucking guy gets up every day and makes LRN.FM its own news deal(FPP radio news) consistently, always better than when I get stuck listening to Town Hall from GCN or some BS. AND he had the balls to get up and against his own party, run and remain principled throughout the entire election process in the most significant election in the last century, and not support that cucked idiot Gary “Clinton-backer” Johnson despite what it could’ve done to his reputation. AND he runs Free Press Publications besides hosting FTL on multiple nights per week.

Darryl-if you’re reading this, if I still had Facebook or Twitter, I would found the DWP fan page. I can’t morally use Google or Facebook or any of those spynet globalist companies anymore though.

1 Like

@DanoMR can I give you a hug! That was so spot on!

Darryl gets paid for what he does.
Yes, he works hard, but FPP, etc is his source of income, so it’s a good idea to work hard at it.

1 Like