Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread

1ATj57pGBcyt391s4keiJvaTStCWFxWRCy

Before I had given my BTC address. This is my BTH address.

Hope it’s not too late to fix.

Unfortunately not everybody got both 1 $ giveaways. Was just for fun though. Just to have some BCH on my phone, can’t spend it anyway!
It’s really great to see BCH rise, as I didn’t sell them after the fork. I saw the potential after all the fights in the Bitcoin community. Somehow I had the feeling that the x2 fork would never come, so I kept them because of the bigger block size. :grinning:
But I sold Bitcoin Gold as soon as I had access to them. It’s a shitcoin like all the other forks that are going to happen. Take a look here:
http://pieifo.com/pages/endefault.html
I counted 25 upcoming Bitcoin forks! WTF???

1 Like

I’m pretty sure nobody’s gonna mine that garbage.

2 Likes

Mine came through, thank you both.

Up until today, my wallet balance showed 0.00. Finally I decided to look into it. Searched the block chair thingy and it showed that the transactions had happened, go back to wallet, still 0.00. Get distracted and come back later. Start looking into It and now it’s there. Showed it coming through a month and a half ago. I don’t understand since I really didn’t do anything.

Anyway, thanks to both Ian and Roger. Really appreciate it. I’ll keep learning.

1 Like

What wallet are you using?

It is a bitcoin.com wallet. I followed Roger’s video.

I have sent to another nine addresses. Totaling $95 worth of BCH given away by me so far. Five more to go.

1 Like

Thanks Ian!

1Ptuu1EtK9fxerapf94MwvD7XdutXDAAtr

Received! cheers to Ian and Roger.

1Q9iAXgC859SsEtY6g1sgdyshmrxNVhPM8

My son is 7yrs old and wants to see how this works anyone kind enough to send him something… If i can prove to this kid this is money from anywhere… Getting him in early is his best chance in the world and then will spread to his friends in school. Worth a shot. Thanks again FTL for getting him to open his open about the world around him. Dad needs a little backup sometimes.

Well, you had 5 spots left two addresses ago so hopefully I sneak in under the cap…

1HgbBD56yywY1j6mAgQPVkDre6koMfUg8Z

Thanks!

19Ssu2TGMGhfNUziAf4jCoMpKXJmSoLfiR

Thank you !!! your generosity made my day !

1FVoAShsQ1ZnVtoNWqmmyaEYvY63oh2kN

1 Like

Are they going to be coming or did we miss a deadline? Want to make sure im using my wallet correct. Thanks again.

Probably.

Received! Thanks Ian.

Hey, I’ve tried two wallets and this does not appear to be a proper BCH wallet address.

Ok, I’ve settled up the last five people (except Korac) so the $100 free BCH offer is complete.

Thanks for your interest.

3 Likes

So I’m the "bubble boy " then?? :slight_smile:

Blockchair finds nothing. Have you ever sent or received anything?