Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread

In case I wasn’t clear, that address is not a BCH address. I cannot send to that address with two different wallet programs.

Sill 0, used Jaxx wallet, created BCH, it says my address is 1FVoAShsQ1ZnVtoNWqmmyaEYvY63oh2kNc is there some other step? Thx.

You left off the “c” at the end. That would likely be the issue. I’ll try again.

1 Like

1Q8MMbjPtDg29dwMRQFvhjx5XyWDTryYXo

Why don’t you try mine to see if it works :smile. :grinning:

My bad, sorry!

Yep, that worked.

good!

Might wanna make a new thread?

Thanks guys, just confirming that I got the two $1 transactions in my Jaxx wallet…

It’s not too important, I think I’ve got it dealt with.

In the interest of growing the user base here, I will match you and Roger’s BCH giveaway for new signups.

Stone - our giveaway is over, but if you want to give some away, please feel free!

Good thing this shouldn’t be an issue any more as the addresses have been standardized with disambiguity since those months after the split.
Are there many offchain txs lately with BCH?
I help process off chain BTC transactions via the lightning network, to pay purse.io and bitrefill on an order by order basis for example, without a permanent on chain record. I now believe the on-chain ledger limits are a feature for BTC, nice to only need the 1TB storage drive for node running the strongest and most desirable decentralized POW NFT. NFT compared to XMR FT anyways.
Lightning provides speed, security, and privacy without requiring any on chain tumbling which would lead to massive bloat and frivolously added POW.
Its all about aligning incentives properly for our digital currency.

You are 5 years late to this argument.
The world has moved on and BTC is a crippled government surveillance coin at this point.

Wait a sec @Roger_Ver let’s take him up on his offer, if we post our address can we still get $2 of BTC? What are the transaction fees on that?

Giveaway was for BCH and happened five years ago. Nice to see Roger pop in to the forum.

I’ll always be a fan of the FSP and FTL. If NH ever manages to secede from the USA, I would gladly move there right away.

2 Likes

Perhaps, but arent we all crippled by governments?
I see you have experience arguing the meta.
Very respecftu,l I appreciate the actual substance I introduced is unchallenged.
Having the ability to roll with enough weaponry to conquer a small village unmolested by goons as well as erect fences and gates to stop their visits is about as independent from government services as you can get.
Is there somewhere more free that 2,000 SS Voluntaryists could gather indefinitely?

Sure, if anyone wants 5-10,000 Sats PM me.
Keep stacking Sats!

@Roger_Ver May I interview you on this topic exactly? I believe it needs more discussion and investigation.

I think the story of the century is “how a decentralized tool, that was born to counter the misadventures of the central banks/governments, became their centralized tool.” Furthermore, I think the story really gets interesting when you start to see all the glowing-up of CBTC.

good to meet you after the sentencing calvin!