Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread

I recieved both, thanks to the both of you.

Too late?
18xHHnR8GqX4csDDmPck7x9S9khAdEmpkY

Do btc and bch wallet addresses look different?

Yes, you have to go into the Bitcoin.com app and set up a new BCH wallet, it looks green on mine, and says BItcoin cash wallet, different from the default Personal wallet, search around help, & support.

Sorry, didnā€™t look carefully, addresses? I think so but donā€™t know

Not too late.

Just sent $11 more worth of BCH to the addresses posted up to this point. Thatā€™s $86 in BCH total sent thus far.

2 Likes

Generally, no, but there is a plan afoot to change that. The user must pay very close attention or risk losing their crypto.

Is this still active? As a big cryptocurrency fan I would be more than happy to get some BCH on my phone wallet.
Roger, you are great, love your calls to the show!
Iā€™m going to write a short introduction of a crypto coin everyone should know about and why it is so great.
Oh, and my BCH address: 1MJrK3REgpkLSDPb52P6RGiVzMYn5Pwtbu

1 Like

My address is
1KA5 ywKj fUws gfayX JLgZ 4EDF ivCP mPtKA
Hope it works! Never tried to do anything like this before :slight_smile:

Why not?
1HRUokBgum8Z4weBDkig8LZxCkGGpUsiyg

OK, if the waterā€™s still warm, Iā€™ll participate here as well.

1Lr6Zhco84Nmm5cotCXvcNvGrjkGh1XD3K

I like that there are more choices in crypto now based on performance and usability.

Better late than never? Arigato
1JFyLnUYqUxh1wGc7dGhaiDhmy1kqkx7F

After hearing a recent interview with Roger Ver, BCBT appears much more appealing over BTC for the unitiated

12RCV8Y4KMMH4S4peLkDPHA9QdWALA1L7A

Thank you, guys!

1ACeJ1sA7NeXd97wznAMqvn3GrE687J2c1

Looks like I recieved one transaction! Thank you!

1 Like

That 2 dollars that Roger and Ian sent everyone last month is now worth almost 5 bucks.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s the way itā€™s supposed to work. :slight_smile: Before BTC was broken, the strategy was to give away small amounts and watch people watch it grow and get excited. The dream is alive.

1 Like

Itā€™s now worth almost $5.50 =)

2 Likes

Easy come, easy go. Your welcome sweaty.