Bitcoin Cash Giveaway Thread

Hope I am not too late for the party.

Here is my BCH address: 1PzqvTRC2Krvsq3MP8ZeKp47xkjR5S2ckE

Thanks Roger & Ian

Are you sure you gave us the BCH address? BTC addresses are similar. Perhaps you gave us that, mistakenly?

Yeah, that is the address listed on my JAXX BCH tab. Thanks for checking on that Ian.

If thatā€™s the address on your Jaxx BCH, sounds like Jaxx isnā€™t working right. Not a surprise. Recommend loading your 12 words from Jaxx into Coinomi and seeing if it shows up there.

2 Likes

I had some issues with Jaxx that caused it to show an old address, and had to do that.

1 Like

I use both JAXX and Coinomi. But I only have JAXX on my laptop where I use the forum. Using that made it easier to copy and paste the address. The BCH arrived. Thanks Ian.

There is always a chance thatā€™s what I did. I would have to guess that would really be the only thing I could have done since this was my first attempt at using btc or bch and I clearly posted a wallet address of some sort. I must have accidentally copied the wrong wallet and pasted that. I really do feel like a grandpa with tech these days. Is there anyway to edit that so I can see if Rodgerā€™s makes it to the correct place?

You should see a transaction for each, the second, similar to the first.

Iā€™ll bite on the give away.

1yv1u7Yiek6b4Wu4piqwrvzJNz7JVxxWp

@FTL_Ian , I listed the BTC address instead of the BCH you needed. Sorryā€¦ This is altogether new to me.

1 Like

I have received the bitcoin cash from Ian and I would guess the other transaction was from Roger. Hope you get the Bitcoin cash from the giveaway. Also a huge Thank you to both Ian and Roger for doing the give away.

Thanks, Ian. I think maybe he just missed me, since several others say they received both payments. Hereā€™s the address he can send it to. Iā€™m assuming the old one in my original post will still work too.

12cnJ1MPFvEmyE1nMo3Vs3Q8NkJMiCdL7T

Thanks a lot ā€¦

1NiM1z6KYHw4VVJy41wwhfQdvgEYdgSXam

Hopefully not too late, but thanks anyways you two!!

1F6W2WrQoWvATTaBWkU1V35N1kXhe4ZZBy

I got both of theirs. I am worried about a pump and dump (for them) a common ocourence on Wall Street, not here yet, theyā€™are idealists TAKE PROFITS NOW!

I saw a 1000% increase in BCC, Iā€™ve made my feelings known on this subject, donā€™t let your guard down, the big banks will try their best but you must be better than them. Good aLuck and god bless you. It, all I am saying, wonā€™t last forever. Good Luck !
John.

So having pissed this chance away, Iā€™d like to try my hand again at getting some BCH. Iā€™m lazy and I know I shouldnā€™t be. But what would be a quick and easy way to test and see if I can actually get money into my wallet without messing up? BTC was a bit easier to get imo and Iā€™m getting too old and crusty to figure all this out anymore.

Thanks a lot - a great initiative!

1GnY3ak8hdXa3s8RwH4Vccj5m2baLtzja1

1EwjW2iSYjSSdTiwnrfF3ehUsAsFUXC932
thank ye, kind sirs

I believe I got Ianā€™s (at least, I got one around the time Ian said he sent them out), but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve got Rogerā€™s yet.

I donā€™t see my name on here ??

15FW1hsovzwehErNDwR5GdUd6PvzsGE4Xo