Why does nobody really discuss this stuff?

It is best not to call someone crazy who may simply be wrong, good writing requires precision and at the moment there is a huge push to call anyone crazy or extreme or whatever who disagrees with you. It is a big part of cancel culture that is making it impossible to have civil discussions.

The assertion that people who are libertarian contributed to bitcoin as a movement and successful currency/holder of value, is however, correct.

I think also though that BTC has a broad coalition or big tent of support behind it for people who see central banking and fiat currency and the super rich aristocracy of inherited evil fortunes behind it, as the enemy.

BTC itself is just technology, or just an idea, which itself is agnostic to ideology and could be implemented in tyrannical, centralized ways but as it is now has been implemented by such a variety of individuals and organizations that it is quite the unlabelable egregore.

Absent all the facts, which are impossible to attain anyway, judging by who is most angered and threatened by it, I think the world without BTC would be worse off.

You need to support that assertion. Id be open to hear your argument.

I don’t see any reason to think bitcoin can’t be used by libertarians without conflict, unless you are a luddite or a primitivist, who thinks all computers are inherently statist or tyrannical.

Going against the digital processor itself seems to be the modern way to be don quixote though.