Who runs the NHexit twitter?

Ian is trying to find out so he can , presumably, do one or more cool shtuffs

1 Like

me
https://twitter.com/NH_Exit

I listened to this on loop, while I posted there tonight.

I can hear John Connell’s voice singing it.

found an twitter

"…
States run by radical conservatives and libertarians, on the other hand, are eliminating restrictions on gun control each year.

…

Over the past few years, New Hampshire has eliminated its permit requirement for concealed carry. Yes, you read that correctly. Currently, any person in New Hampshire could buy a gun and carry it openly or hidden under their clothing without even having a permit – and this is totally legal! New Hampshire is now the #1 least restrictive state for firearms.

And since NH has no universal background check law, private sales are totally legal and do not require any kind of background check. Calling the libertarian radicals running the state reckless would be the biggest understatement since Sandy Hook. Progressives who want gun-free communities should leave NH, or better yet, not move there in the first place."

Another excellent piece.

1 Like

Endless Fed bumbling we don’t need to be a part of:

tv story about the shut-down Executive Council “breakfast” shut down by protesters on Wed, Sept 29, 2021: 

Extracted from “Additional Terms and Conditions of Award”

“(CDC) hereby incorporates Immunization and Vaccines for Children, which are hereby made a part of this Non-research award”

“A recipient of a grant or cooperative agreement… agrees, as applicable to the award, to:

1. comply with existing and/or future directives and guidance from the Secretary regarding control of the spread of COVID-19;

2. … provide… patient care regardless of the individual’s home jurisdiction and/or appropriate health measures (e.g., … home isolation); and

3. assist the United States Government in the implementation and enforcement of federal orders related to quarantine and isolation.” (emphasis added)

[in addiiton] “the recipient is expected to provide to CDC copies of and/or access to COVID-19 data collected with these funds, included but not limited to data related to COVID-19 testing CDC will specify in further guidance and directives what is encompassed in this requirement.”

So: among other things, if this money (“award”) is accepted, [the agree-ers] will have to agree to comply with and and all as-yet-unknown “future directives and guidance,” in addition to currently explicit “enforcement of federal orders related to quaraantine and isolation.”

This is really bad.
from Shayna

“unacceptable unruly” boo hoo

1 Like

https://www.ncfr.org/events/toward-dismantling-family-privilege-and-white-supremacy-family-science