What's wrong with Shire Forum?

Nothing but Ian & crickets here.
Mastodon, Liberdon , Why ? Been speaking my mind here. Shouldn’t everybody else ?
Why fear of speaking on Shire forums ? Truth in the open is a good thing. Maybe hiding truth is a strategy ?
I STRONGLY RECOMMEND POSTING YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE SHIRE…FOR ALL TO SEE.
Samm

1 Like

Seems like many people have left crypto…that’s probably the reason why there aren’t as many posts as before.

Nothing wrong with the Forum - it works great!

Liberdon is a way to get social media decentralized - it’s a great idea. We can have both.

1 Like

I think most liberty minded individuals are mostly in the working class. Were too busy trying to make ends meet to be spending excess time on the internet.

2 Likes

Have to disagree with you on that one. The MOST Liberty minded folks are Independent enough to be out of the system. Or at least mostly out of the system. “Working class” is part of the system and therefore supports it. Being a cog in the machine doesn’t make you “Liberty minded”. You can’t make ends meet because unfortunately, you have fallen victim to the system. The system has you believing that you need many things on your “to do” list in order to exist. If you want to be more Liberty minded you have to start thinking INDEPENDENCE.

I’d like to see it (internet) crash along with the system.
Sincerely, Samm

Ian if you changed things less over the years, that would be better. I have no way of knowing if my posts here will be around in 5 years because sometimes you just reset everything like the FTL BBS… at least my forum.freestateproject.org posts from 2003 are still there and there’s not some confusing new interface to deal with. although i don’t like the current interface I hope you will not change that too…into something new a few years from now and delete all our posts… but I appreciate you trying to re-establish an active NH forum as NHfree and free state project have declined in usage.

2 Likes

@RidleyReport2, all posts are still here from back when this was the Free Keene Forum a decade ago. Nothing has been deleted.

1 Like

sorry for slow reponse… if i recall, i was referring to the ftl bbs where things got deleted

There was a purge of the FTL BBS database at one point, but the BBS’ posts still live on in archive form: http://bbs.freetalklive.com