What a boarder fence looks like

According to the NAP, how close does someone need to get to the boarder of your property before you can shoot them?

I’m starting to feel bad for Jews. I think they may be the most brainwashed group on the planet. Israel has compulsory military service, so most of the people doing the shooting are basically slaves, following orders.

The Israeli military tweeted they knew “where every bullet landed”, then deleted it, probably because there is video showing their bullets landing in the backs of unarmed protesters.

Well, threats can’t be countered with violence according to the NAP. The NAP requires you to resist using violence until it is actually used on you. No matter how close the perceived threat may be. Even at point blank.
Samm

Why don’t they stop wasting their time protesting and produce something of value in the world? Build something or gather enough wealth and resources and just buy the land from under the embassy, if it means that much to them. Why are they throwing their bodies at people to complain about what other people do with their own land? Israel took a desert and turned it into trillions of dollars of wealth. Palestinians only care about death & destruction.

They make great soap, probably the best I’ve ever used for sensitive skin like mine:

$1.99 a bar in the local Arab grocery.

2 Likes

And almost solved the foreskin problem!

Israel is an evil state. Why is it still a welfare state if it has created so much wealth? Is it just part of the evilness? Take whatever you can get. I guess a tiger can’t change it’s stripes. A state can’t help but be evil.

And why do they hate foreskins so much in isreal?
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3333564,00.html

In a country like Israel, in which about 100 percent of men have been circumcised

Have you ever met a Palestinian? I worked with one for a few years, and he seemed like a normal person. Never got the death and destruction vibe. He likes falafel, and introduced me to tabouli.

I’m a fan of castile soap. Dr. Bronner’s soap used only olive oil before he died. After he died in 1997 they started adding hemp oil, I’m pretty sure just for marketing reasons. I liked the original recipe better.

I’ll have to try the Nablus soap .

1 Like

No. Threats count as aggression according to NAP.

But simply approaching a boarder isn’t a threat.

Sounds good.
Plenty of threats going on in this land. Not enough are perceiving them as threats though.
Gotta bounce over to the post on the recent Keene raid. See ya.
Samm

You are right. States are evil. It just seems foolish to throw yourself in front of bullets. Porcupine soap is really good and seems to last forever, but it is certainly more than $1.99.