Vpn

I tried to use the ProXPN Free Talk Live offer (https://www.proxpn.com/amp/index.php—found it with a Google search and the page is still up) but I got a message “This item is no longer available.”

Is ProXPN still the VPN of choice? Anything else I should know? (like a discount code or anything)

Brian Sovryn recommends the VPN Private Internet Access

1 Like

Interesting timing, thanks! I just went ahead and gave ProXPN $49 ($44.96, actually) for a year, with a coupon I found. As far as I’m concerned, it was a cheap price to pay to be able to move forward with getting my Bitcoin updated to 2017 and back into cold storage properly (which is happening this weekend.)

Now, of course, I also have far too much Bitcoin on my phone too (because of this crazy year it’s had), so I’ll have to put most of that in cold storage as well, not to mention my BCH!

Anyone have an opinion on NordVPN? I have used it a while, it has a lot of servers worldwide, and even specially dedicated filesharing servers if you are so inclined. I think there was a deal I got in on, 2 yrs. for $78.

Actually, I’m bummed at ProXPN right now. I think they’re throttling me. I’m looking at PIA for $39.95/year. I’ll probably try the $6.95/month deal first, and if it kills, I’ll switch.

1 Like

I know this is a late reply to this but I’m new so… NordVPN isn’t an “on steal” vpn. It’s a spun up instance. PIA has actual physical servers that they use. I know how unstable instances are and how much info they can leak so I’m much more comfortable with a VPN that is the entire server.

I can vouch for reliability of PIA and ProtonVPN.
NordVPN I found to be too a little slow for my needs.

If anyone looking for a good VPN must go with this deal.
FastestVPN is offering 92% discount on 5 Year plan cost just $49.95 further they have also 10% extra discount coupon "FAST10"
I really got amazed with this deal as no other VPN provider is offering such awesome deal

Here is the deal link: Black Friday VPN Deals