Vote here! UnionLeader.com poll on NH independence

well , not here exactly… UnionLeader.com actually

as of 1p 9/15, pro independence votes are leading… 80 percent to 20 percent

1 Like

I was very happy to see this poll!

Does someone have a good way to remind [whoever was responsible for putting it out there] that another one will be timely when the bill comes to the floor, so all legislators know how overwhelmingly the voters want to have their say? (This assuming it makes it to the floor, of course.)

Then we will have excellent data about which legislators actually care what the voters think and want.

1 Like

This poll is a good opportunity to show legislators who are not on board yet that independence is a popular issue they should support. I voted and I’d encourage people to vote who haven’t. I don’t think it’s going to be 80%+ in the end, but even 70% is unbelievable overwhelming support for independence if you start comparing it to other independence movements around the world. Most have trouble hitting 5% let along 51%+.

1 Like

Thanks for the links. I’ll be spreading those around for sure. I wrote a letter to two editors and at least one got published which was awesome. Now we need to get people writing to their legislators.

1 Like

I heard support for independence in scotland was at aroun 25 percent in 2010 era… reached roughly 50 percent in polling by the time of the actual vote, then barely failed in the actual vote…

1 Like

Poll ended yesterday, I think… after being up about 48 hours. Closing figure was 77 percent in favor of a vote on independence. Anyone have a screen shot that is less useless than mine?

1 Like