visiting keene

I am visiting Manchester and Keene next weekend, July 14-17. Is there any liberty stuff going on? Can I visit the LRN studios?

2 Likes

Welcome! There’s always Social Sunday at 6pm on Sundays at Local Burger on Main St.

If you’d like, we can put together a meet-n-greet for you - pick a day and time.

Regarding LRN, sure. Just send me a PM of when you’d like to drop in.

3 Likes

there will be a police check point on the 20th in Manchester if you can extend it by a few days.

Hi poli! Every Fri Manchester has a lunch and after work meet ups. Sunday the 16th is the annual NHLA Liberty Dinner where they reveal the Legislator of the Year and talk about last years important bills. You can find locations and other events at www.nhcalendar.org

I’m running a 5k Sunday morning in Surry, and going to the NHLA Liberty Dinner Sunday evening.
I’m more than happy to schedule a get-together/meet-and-greet Saturday night in Keene.

1 Like

hey Ian. I messaged you and am looking forward to visiting LRN. I will be at social sunday and can’t wait to meet the titans of liberty.

2 Likes

sorry my flight is booked but hopefully i can participate in the future.

I will definitely attend the happy hour and the lunch as well if I can make it in time. Thanks for the calendar link.

1 Like

thanks for the consideration, I would love to watch a live FTL on saturday. I am looking forward to social sunday but if people want to meet earlier in the day on saturday or sunday I am game.

Sounds like you’ll be in Keene on Saturday, then?
If you want to arrive around 5-ish, we could grab supper and then head to the LRN studio.

1 Like

Sounds like a good plan. Poli, what kind of food do you perfer?

yeah dinner before would be great! american food or whatever you locals suggest would be fine with me. I’m looking forward to it.

@LibertyPenguin - Lindy’s Diner for American food?

Lindys Diner sounds good to me. I’ll see you there at 5 on Saturday. BTW my name is Eric.

1 Like

:slight_smile: I hope you enjoyed your visit. I’d loved to have attended, but am out of town. Hope to see you when you move here if that was your planning/thought.

@penguin, he’s not here yet. Coming this weekend.