Vincent Lemoyne introduction

Hello everyone!
I’m Vincent Lemoyne, from Keene NH. Some might recognize my name from occasionally co-hosting on Free Talk Live and Off The Air Live on LRN.fm.
I’m a student going to University here in NH. Right now I’m in the middle of documenting a property dispute between the Town of Hanover and a homeless camp they’ve been terrorizing., which can be seen at my channel here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0otgMk7__ZgktJYiAmd_bw

I’m here on this forum to see what’s going on in the Shire scene and engage with like minded people.
I found the forum from Ian advertising it on facebook.

1 Like

Welcome, Vincent

Welcome! Do you do a lot of work with the homeless? I’d love to hear what you’ve found the situation to be in that regards in NH.

Thank you. I don’t work with the homeless but my friend Dave Vincelette does. He opened his property to anyone down on their luck who wants to live there in exchange for helping gather firewood, etc. But the organization that calls itself the “Town of Hanover” has been eyeballing his property and has been doing everything in their power to throw him in jail. He was arrested at Town Hall just last week.
In regards to other parts of NH in a town close to mine the Lebanon “city council” started charging homeless hundreds of dollars for living on unused public land. Ian told me a similar story happened in Keene.

Welcome to the Shire forum. I’m a fan of your - hosting? Hostingness? Especially on Off the Air Live. Governments do hate homeless people.

1 Like

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words! I love doing it.

1 Like

Yea- it would seem like the proper response to being charged money for being homeless is “so arrest me then-you’ll be obligated to provide me a free room, cost you money, and I’ll get free food along with that!”

1 Like