Video of Insane Militarized Police State Response to Alleged Armed Man in Keene Home

Originally published at: https://freekeene.com/2018/05/14/video-of-insane-militarized-police-state-response-to-alleged-armed-man-in-keene-home/

A few weeks ago in Keene there was a standoff in West Keene to which dozens of cops and state police responded. They brought out the BEARCAT, MRAP, a bomb robot, all kinds of cruisers and trucks, and apparently every state cop from all over – in full camouflage, plus Keene police and Cheshire Sheriffs.…

Overreaction ? No. Practice ? Yes.
It’s all bad…
Samm

How do the locals view this mess over in the Keene area ?
What are these boot-licking airheads thinking when they load up in battle dress and terrorize a NH town like Keene ? What is their perception of “threat” that justifies such measures ? What have they been teaching these little non-thinking order-followers ? Indoctrination of soldiers in u.s. pre-wartime includes demonizing the “enemy”. They act as if the population here is their enemy. Looks like a threat . Maybe this is funding from the Orange Fuhrer hard at work to counter the “opioid problem”.
Samm

I was recently stopped by the police for a minor traffic violation. The young man who approached my vehicle was dressed in an all black uniform. He was wearing full upper body armor and had a large Batman style utility belt. On his belt was a Glock semi-automatic pistol, taser, collapsible baton, handcuffs, radio and mace. During the stop I was asked if I had a weapon. I said no and was informed that their records indicated I had a CCW permit. Prior to that I had no idea that the police had automatic access to those records, I refused to answer any questions and at one point was asked, “what was I hiding”. I ended up with an expensive ticket. Militarized, intimidating you bet.

1 Like

Everybody’s info is collected in a mind-boggling number of ways. The “government” needs to know what the masses are up to. Your “info” (and everyone’s) is collected and analyzed for threat-level and then streamlined to who needs it most to protect the gang,the enforcers.
QUESTION for Keene area folks: What are the frequencies of interest over that way ?
Anyone up to speed on encrypted police frequencies ?
Samm

Police scanner for KPD: http://radio.freekeene.com