VIDEO: Keene Parking Bureaucrat Admits She Prefers to Avoid Court With Activists

Originally published at: VIDEO: Keene Parking Bureaucrat Admits She Prefers to Avoid Court With Activists | Free Keene

The Shire Free Church recently received notice from a debt collector claiming we owed the “City of Keene” $60 for an unpaid parking ticket. I knew this could not be the case since I challenge every ticket on behalf of the Church and demand a trial and every time – these days – they drop the charge rather than go to court over a $10 ticket.

So, I headed down to city hall this week to find out why a collections notice had been sent. I was pleased to hear the bureaucrat report that she “likes it that way” when we aren’t in court with them.

It’s a validation of the activist approach of challenging all tickets. Be such a burden to the system that they have to drop your charges. If only more people would do this, then more charges would be dropped! If you’re in New Hampshire and you receive a ticket for anything at all, try demanding your trial and see what happens!

1 Like

she “likes it that way” because she has a hard time arguing with someone that knows her rights better than herself.

1 Like