U.S. Supreme Court to Review Bid to Collect Internet Sales Tax

i oppose all taxes due to misuse of funds by politicians in local ,state and the district of criminals.
this court case would be in violation of several aspects of the constitution.

1. interstate commerce is the purview of congress. the supreme court can only rule if a specific law is constitutional or not. it cannot rule if a “sales tax” is to be applied or not without a challenge to an existing law.
    The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defence and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;
article 1 section 8 clause 3)

1. the states are prohibited specifically from collected taxes on all imports or exports from said state, except to enforce is inspection laws. any excess is to be turned over to the us government.
    No State shall, without the Consent of the Congress, lay any Imposts or Duties on Imports or Exports, except what may be absolutely necessary for executing it’s inspection Laws: and the net Produce of all Duties and Imposts, laid by any State on Imports or Exports, shall be for the Use of the Treasury of the United States; and all such Laws shall be subject to the Revision and Controul of the Congress.
    article 1 section 10 clause 2

the correct response of the court is to say "this is not our jurisdiction, it is the jurisdiction of congress per the constitution. petition congress to create a law to get what you want."
    but i guess no one ever pays attn to that old outdated founding document and just do whatever the he|| they want.

I thought we already lost that one. Amazon charges me sales tax if the vendor is in Colorado.

that was amazon’s choice to do so.
not every state enforces its sales/use tax laws on businesses not having a physical location in their jurisdiction.
for example, newegg only charges sales tax in states where is has a warehouse or a retail location.