Top 10,000 biggest threats to Freedom list:

I figured I’d take a moment to start a list of the top 10,000 people that endanger the fight for freedom and our well-being. What people or groups threaten us most ? Feel free to add to the list. I’ll start with a list of donors that support colleges like MIT.
https://thebestschools.org/features/most-generous-alumni-donors/

Total lifetime giving to the school: $100 million
Percentage of net worth: 13.4%

1. Frank Batten, Sr. - University of Virginia
    Frank BattenIf you have ever watched the Weather Channel or browsed its site for a forecast, then you are familiar with Landmark Communications. Founder of Landmark Communications, Frank Batten, Sr., gifted his alma mater with funding to create a brand new school of leadership and public policy. Batten graduated from the University of Virginia in 1950, and his gift is the largest in the history of the school. In an interview with the university paper, Mr. Batten explained,

[T]here’s an urgent need to develop a new generation of entrepreneurial leaders who can bring about transformational change. Talented public leaders are needed from a range of professional backgrounds, including law, medicine, business administration, and the social sciences. It is critical to get younger people excited about the responsibilities and opportunities of public service in all its manifestations. The earlier in their careers that exceptional students begin to think of themselves as future public leaders who can promote a better society, the greater the likelihood they will become such leaders.
17. Patrick J. and Lore Harp McGovern - Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Patrick and Lore McgovernThe founder of IDG—publisher of Computerworld, Industry Standard, and PC World—graduated from MIT (no surprise there). While at the school, Patrick J. McGovern ('59) majored in life sciences, concentrating in neurophysiology with courses in computer science to satisfy his lifelong curiosity about the brain’s influence on human behavior. Accordingly, he and his wife are dedicated to helping fund brain research. He reflected on his time at MIT during an interview with a school reporter and said this:

I was thrilled to study the physical basis of consciousness. Now, the development of powerful new tools such as whole brain imaging allows researchers to address the daunting complexity of the mammalian brain and to begin to understand the biological basis for human thought, language and behavior.
Samm

Prior to his return to DARPA in 2012, Dr. Walker served as deputy assistant secretary of the Air Force for Science, Technology and Engineering. He was responsible for developing the technology investment strategy for the Air Force’s annual $2 billion science and technology program and for providing functional management of more than 14,000 military and civilian scientists and engineers.
imageDr. Steven H. Walker
Director, Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency
https://www.darpa.mil/staff/dr-steven-h-walker

i dont get it with these donors being the biggest threat. could you elaborate? i pass by the batten center pretty regularly. its right in the middle of UVA’s “academical village”

1 Like

Frank Batten, Sr., gifted his alma mater with funding to create a brand new school of leadership and public policy

.Batten: "The earlier in their careers that exceptional students begin to think of themselves as future public leaders who can promote a better society, the greater the likelihood they will become such leaders."
I think the “leaders” that batten had in mind are not ideal for the future of freedom.
These schools are simply an extention and advanced version of the “government” school. More advanced education for zombified system enablers, striving to (unknowingly) guarantee their own enslavement.
These asshole billionaires like this dead one are only interested in “future leaders” to be above the masses but not above them.
NOTE: The 10,000 list may not necessarily be in order of “importance”. Will put in some “lower level” lizards at some point.

Samm