Not a chance in hell.
According to their website: “This will be version 2.0 of the Aligato.pl ™ trading platform existing since 2016. AliCoin is being built upon the already existing Aligato.pl platform that is popular and enjoys a good opinion among its users.”
What they consider to be “popular” after two years of use is actually rather paltry-
- Amazon has 166,280,000 listings in its Fashion category
eBay.pl has 46,472,223 listings in its Fashion category.
Bonanza.com has 8,059,895 listings in its Fashion category
Aligato.pl has 22,368 listings in its Fashion category with 10,832 of those being from a single seller who has never had a sale.
eBay.pl has 6,178,526 listings in its Movie category.
Bonanza.com has 263,735 listings in its Movie category
Aligato.pl has 22 listings in its Movies category from 6 different sellers, none of whom have ever had a sale.
eBay.pl is the polish version of eBay featuring items listed directly from Poland, other European sites, and listings from US based eBay.com that can be shipped to Poland.
Bonanza.com is a 10-year old US based company that is seen by many as one of eBay’s most successful competitors.
If that’s not enough to discourage the thought-
- Currently, there are almost 28.5 million bitcoin wallets that hold more than 0.001 BTC according to data compiled by Bitinfocharts.com.
- The most popular bitcoin wallet and exchange provider, Coinbase, reportedly has over 13 million users, which would suggest that the number of bitcoin users is somewhere between 13 million and 28.5 million.
- In the first quarter of 2018, eBay.com reached 171 million active users after surpassing 170 million active users in the previous quarter.
- As of the last reported period, Amazon had 310 million active customers.
Do you really think Aligato can compete?