Though Physically Caged, Ademo Freeman Remains Mentally Free

Originally published at: https://freekeene.com/2018/06/26/though-physically-caged-ademo-freeman-remains-mentally-free/

As many readers of FreeKeene.com are aware, Ademo Freeman’s physical body is now caged. His crime? Well, there is none, as ‘crime’ implies a violation of the law. Ademo did not do that — he did not cause harm to another person. He is, however, guilty of violating legalese — the arbitrary, convoluted dictates penned…

Edward Snowden is wrong. It would be nice if it was that easy. Encryption doesn’t matter if your device is rooted. Just read the message before or after it is encrypted. You could stop using electronic devices. That would work. But I am guessing most people will take convenience over freedom.

I once waited to buy a new PC because the series of Intel i3/5/7 chips was going to be the first to support AES-NI, so you could encrypt your hard drive without really taxing the CPU at all. Now, I don’t care. Entering a strong enough password constantly is a pain in the ass.

3 Likes

Free Kaczynski. Free Ademo. Cage all the pigs,politicians,techno-freaks,bio-freaks.
Samm

what is adam’s status in relation to new hampshire… is he completely moved away or was he just hanging out in that police state for a while when they nabbed him?

He was living in Colorado, busted while traveling. He was gone from NH. Not sure if he had plans to return.

Dave, he considers himself retired from activism and had moved out of NH, sadly.

Perhaps you could write him in jail and encourage him to come home?