The Weston A. Price Foundation

www.westonaprice.org

I just attended their annual conference and it truly felt like a libertarian/anarchist event. The attendees are upset and angry over the government agenda of unhealthy food and forced vaccinations that lead to epidemics of chronic illnesses. Their calls for traditional foods and against the status quo in nutrition and healthcare are backed by tons of research and hard science to assuage skeptics.

The foundation has been remarkably successful from court cases to legislative victories to general education. Their research and publications have contributed to the popularity of paleo and ketogenic diets. They’ve expanded access to raw milk from 27 states to 43 in their two decades of legislative activism. They got the state of Illinois to stop serving soy to prisoners who call it “chemical castration”.

There’s an abundance of information on their website. For podcast listeners, they sponsor the Wise Traditions podcast hosted by Hilda Labrada Gore. She’s a fantastic podcaster and beginning next year she will also be publishing the podcast in Spanish to reach more listeners.

They do great work, I recommend their information and philosophy to everybody.

3 Likes

I agree, their research and recommendations on nutrition, especially concerning dental health, saved my son’s teeth.

2 Likes