The war on everyone

I’ve been into not-voting but a friend whose politics I’ve always come closest to has me thinkin maybe why not… and possibly it’s even important ? It seems like a joke to me but he shared this link to explore:

I haven’t yet begun and it’s gonna take a while. I’m interested in hearing if any of you all are familiar and what you may be thinking about it ?

And how about voting ?

You’ve spammed other threads with this communist propaganda link.

I’ve replied on the Cantwell thread.

Ok so after listening through the whole book. I absolutely feel the same. I trust my choices and feeling about which direction to continue in.

I appreciate the sentiment to be ware and keep a critical mind but I have never been down with boogaloo or bloody revolution.That’s not my path, that’s not what I see working out for the best.

I AM VERY LEARY OF AUTHOR FOR USING ALL THIS TO SHY FOLKS AWAY FROM FREE SPEECH AND THE RIGHT TO ASSEMBLE. NO WAY.

I want to take back power via responsibility, building community, learning skill, including tactical so that we can defend ourselves and our communities against government intrusion or say, fascist white supremacist or anyone else looking to harm us or our right to live peacefully as we please.

About voting, I only consider if there is any way to see one version or another of the same machine allowing for more freedom to be able to build the peaceful resistance.

I guess it was a bit of a waste to share though there may be some out here who it might benefit. I know some of the FB groups under the name of liberty are infiltrated with some of these fools.

I haven’t listened to the recordings, especially in light of the comments here, but to the extent that the question is one of voting or not-voting, New Hampshire is a special case: Voting ballots here are littered with libertarians and even anarchists running as Republicans and Democrats. To deny helping such people by voting for them is wrong-headed and foolish, a kind of principled preening that many libertarians engage in by refusing to take a simple step to advance liberty in NH.

Ya I was coming to take this down actually. I’ll be sure to listen first next time.

I don’t know that we have any of that in Mass, I should have specified that I am talking about presidential election.

I’ve been convinced that it’s foolish to vote in presidential but this friend’s got me considering ‘why not’ vote for whichever side of the same coin is going to be more hospitable to parallel alternatives.