The Next Step in Building a Wall

If i were a tyrannical leader and found myself the leader in a democratically system and had a desire to put up a wall after several failed attempts to do so i would take the next step. Since i could not get such done through the democratic process and seeing that i would have to declare an emergency.I would then need to protect that declaration in court. For that i would need an influx in refugees trying to seek asylum in the usa. To get that i would set my sites on the weakest nearby country and after destabilizing them i would then invade in the name of democracy and regime change.

To summarize it looks like the potus is headed for another battle for his border funding which will likely end in an emergency declaration that will go to the courts and if the usa continues to meddle in other countries affairs we may soon see a mass migration attempt into the usa.

There are ways to avoid this and there are no guarantees that people will migrate in a mass as i say but the table is set and i do not hold out much hope that the usa will start abiding by the nap and mind our own business. We have seen for decades that certain countries to the south have been on a hitlist and are some of the last on that long list that are still standing.

So in the name of feelings we are set to witness yet another regime change at the hands of the nwo and this time by a man that claims to be against such but is letting his will leed him down the nwo path.
LIII2917