The Globalist Agenda

Military generals,town clerks,BAE employees,news radio 96.7 with jack heath, cops (obviously), nazi scientists brought back to the u.s. and protected by the CIA, code officers, high school coaches,teachers, how many alphabet soup agencies ? Anyone in the military,
The list can go on & on.
Who makes it happen ? An enslaved society.
Hate to break the news to y’all. FREEDOM will never exist with society intact as it is now. Soft,wussified sheep is exactly what they wanted. It obviously is exactly what they’re getting. I think a bunch are holding out for real freedom though. THINK. Credit to FNYS for this recent link. Thanks FuckNewYorkState.
I like this for reading:

http://www.globalistagenda.org/
Samm

1 Like

More paranoid ramblings from someone who doesn’t have the conviction to practice what they preach.

Why do you always seem so defensive Aahz ? Who are you defending ? I wasn’t even posting about the use of gov’t trolls on “Liberty” forums. You have proven to be useless to this forum since your start here. I question your intentions/reasons for being here. How about giving us all an answer ?
Samm

There’s nothing defensive in my statement. In fact, it’s taking offense, that you continue your hypocrisy.