The Curious Case of Christopher Cantwell

Well, I don’t know how you can’t say the fix isn’t in after that.

1 Like

Seen on Youtube…“Completely fake and staged event. Notice @ 0.32 in the video, the guy in the white shirt, white, backpack and umbrella. He’s looking out of his right eye peripheral waiting for this supposed white supremacist Richard Wilson Preston to fire the pistol a second time. Remember: this fake supposed white supremacist just tried to fire the pistol and failed because he didn’t have a round (blank) in the chamber So ask yourself: If some guy just tried firing a pistol at someone and you saw them doing it; would you then ease your way back in front/left of the guy firing the pistol again or would you get behind him? You’d either tackle the guy or get behind his line of fire, right? Notice also that the shooter has some sort of protective vest on. (maybe in case a REAL concealed carry person misread the fake incident as real?) Also if this incident were real they would have charged the guy firing the pistol with a lot more charges than discharging a firearm within 1000 feet of a school. This entire event was staged to get the races fighting among themselves instead of fighting the real enemy. Wake up America!”

1 Like
1 Like

I just can’t get over “Crying Nazi.” guess he got the attention he wanted. For public scorn, “Crying Nazi” is right up there with “Anarcho-Capitalist.”

1 Like

http://www.martinsvillebulletin.com/news/white-nationalist-chris-cantwell-is-granted-bond-in-albemarle/article_95fdd0ab-9ddc-55b1-9fb3-4856ad3d7750.html

Woodard suggested that Cantwell live in Woodard’s motor home, but Higgins did not approve the plan.

lol

Now that would have been a great reality TV show.

1 Like

It seems like what Deandre did was 1000 times worse than what Chris did, even if Chris went ham with pepper spray on all the counter protesters.

Chris was just held in jail for over 100 days without being convicted…

It seems to have held him pretty well. They even charged him $1 a day for it.

I know there’s a propaganda agenda perpetrated by certain parties using Black Americans as agents of conflict, I just can’t figure out exactly why.

It does seem like there is a lot of agitating and manipulating going on.

Longer than I thought.

2 Likes

I had a sudden thought the other night that Tor was going to be the only way in the future to have truly free speech online. And even then you will see ISP’s being pressured to cut off access to the system entirely (oh I know, but they will figure out a way…like a whitelist of SSL IP’s).

1 Like
2 Likes

Controlled opposition works. And it’s even more effective if it’s exposed at some point, because afterwards it makes any genuine movements suspect to potential participants.

2 Likes

It’s been so hard on her to deal with all that attention that she wanted so badly.

1 Like

He can’t stay out of the news.