The Christian Anarchist is back!

When I called the show the other day I mentioned the “old” forum and something I’d posted there so Ian recommended I set up an account here. Here I am!! Don’t know how many are here from the old forum but hello all.

For those who don’t remember me I’m the one with the “Ron Paul Liberty Corvette” which I created for the 2012 election cycle. It was used briefly for the 2016 campaign as the “Rand Paul Liberty Corvette” until he dropped from the race.

Cheers…

4 Likes

Welcome!

I’ve been wondering if you were still alive or not, you dropped off the face of the earth. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cheers!

1 Like

I’ve been calling the show maybe once per quarter. It just seems like I’ve lost some of my steam after what happened with several elections. It certainly did reinforce my prior ideas about voting being a complete waste of time but also has increased my cynicism (which was already high). Don’t know what it takes to wake the sheeple up anymore. I’m kinda to the point that George Carlin says he was at: Just a spectator watching everything implode. Disconnect completely and watch it all from a distance like it’s entertainment - a horror show…

2 Likes

Hey. I was watching Carlin the other day and realized he wasn’t making any jokes, just talking about how fucked up everything is. And everyone was laughing.

1 Like

Screw the federal election. Let’s concentrate on our alternative systems instead.

There are a number of us from the old BBS on here (this wasn’t my username). Someone should stage Dale, John Shaw and Alex Libman on here to liven things up.

1 Like

Oh God, don’t say the A1ex L1bman word or he’ll find this place and start endlessly ranting about nothing.

1 Like

Last I heard he was homeless and on a life path towards jail.

Gene, this is BonerJoe BTW. I have definitely come over to your side of the view (r.e. Christian Anarchy) over the years.

Ha!! I knew all those posts weren’t in vain!!

1 Like

It took a while for me to see how things really got to be the way they are. I admit I’m stubborn, lol.

1 Like

Awesome, welcome back!

1 Like

I have a couple of hobbies which keep my mind off the political garbage - watching Ole Miss football and flying. I had always dreamed of being an airline pilot and of course it way too late for that now but we’ve been able to put enough money away to at least fly privately. I have a plane and a (broken) helicopter (which I’m still trying to get a rating for)…

1 Like