Thanks to the FTL folks

with FTL apparently having some internal disputes lately, it’s a good time to re-iterate my appreciation for what this crew, especially Mark and Ian , have done for freedom for so many years and are likely to continue doing in some form or fashion.

it’s been a great source of aid and comfort to me personally, to know that whatever my fate, it’s generally possible to share it with a wide audience directly… and it has let us do the same for many of our brothers and sisters in new hampshire who come under inappropriate attack by the authorities.

on a related note there is now a very useful competitor to facebook, gab.com
it too is under fire for allegedly letting people speak their minds to excess. to me the important thing is that it’s well populated; when I post there…people see it. After only 4 hours using the platform it seems like my posts there already reach just as many people as my facebook posts.

1 Like

There is no internal dispute at FTL, but thank you for the kind words. We lost a co-host due to him falling in love and wish him the best.

Regarding social media alternatives, have you tried the libertarian server of the decentralized Mastodon platform? http://liberdon.com