Thank you for having me here

Good afternoon! I’m Andrew. I am a hotel professional living in Arizona. I’m here to engage with other libertarians, anarchists, and voluntaryists, in order to learn how to spread the message of peace and liberty more effectively and to learn more about how and why we choose to disengage from the statist quo. I learned about the forum from the FTL radio program. I listen to the show live on YouTube or the following day on Apple Podcasts. Thanks very much and feel free to ask any questions. Cheers!

Andrew

2 Likes

Welcome

Cool, welcome! Any plan to be a hotel professional in NH?

Hi Ian,
There is a long term plan forming in my own mind. My wife immigrated to Arizona from France about four years ago and she owns a business here. She’s been a recent convert to the ideas of freedom and liberty. I think opening up a business helped open her mind, so to speak. She’s also a regular listener to the show. When we had some friends in town from France a few weeks ago, I mentioned “taxation is theft”. One of them proceeded to argue in French (je comprend un peu) for taxation is necessary for all the social programs…LOL. She made a great case against taxation but he wasn’t having any of it. Anyway, I love what you are doing and would like nothing more to be able to join you in NH but realistically its not happening in the near future. To be more specific, I am a hospitality professional that happens to work for a technology partner for hotels. I am Director of Audio Visuals for a locally owned boutique hotel in Scottsdale. Is there much of a demand for that in NH? I’m sure there are many hotels and conference centers. Phoenix is kind of a hub for conventions. I will have to do some research. There is a thriving anarchist/voluntaryist community here in Phoenix. The dream would be a mass migration of all of us up to your neck of the woods.

-Andrew

Welcome :heart: