Ted Kaczynski Comments on Timothy McVeigh. Audio

Listen to 8:00 on, or the whole thing.

Unfortunately people only see ted as someone that killed children. NEVER do they see/hear his message. Happened to me recently. I mentioned Ted’s name and one guy instantly said he killed innocent people. My reply, I asked, "The US government doesn’t kill more innocent people and is never held accountable?’ Thankfully he shut up and thought about it.

Here’s a great piece.
A section from “Industrial Society & Its Future”.
Think vaccine, while you read it:

149. Presumably, research will continue to increase the

effectiveness of psychological techniques for controlling
human behavior. But we think it is unlikely that psychological techniques alone will be sufficient to adjust human
beings to the kind of society that technology is creating.
Biological methods probably will have to be used. We have
already mentioned the use of drugs in this connection.
Neurology may provide other avenues for modifying the
human mind. Genetic engineering of human beings is already beginning to occur in the form of “gene therapy,”
and there is no reason to assume that such methods will
not eventually be used to modify those aspects of the body
that affect mental functioning.
150. As we mentioned in paragraph 134, industrial society seems likely to be entering a period of severe stress,
due in part to problems of human behavior and in part
to economic and environmental problems. And a considerable proportion of the system’s economic and environmental problems result from the way human beings
behave. Alienation, low self-esteem, depression, hostility,
rebellion; children who won’t study, youth gangs, illegal drug use, rape, child abuse, other crimes, unsafe sex,
teen pregnancy, population growth, political corruption,
race hatred, ethnic rivalry, bitter ideological conflict (e.g.,
pro-choice vs. pro-life), political extremism, terrorism, sabotage, anti-government groups, hate groups. All these
threaten the very survival of the system. The system will
therefore be FORCED to use every practical means of
controlling human behavior.
151. The social disruption that we see today is certainly
not the result of mere chance. It can only be a result of
the conditions of life that the system imposes on people.
(We have argued that the most important of these conditions is disruption of the power process.) If the systems
succeeds in imposing sufficient control over human behavior to assure its own survival, a new watershed in human history will have been passed. Whereas formerly the
limits of human endurance have imposed limits on the
development of societies (as we explained in Paragraphs
143, 144), industrial-technological society will be able to
pass those limits by modifying human beings, whether by
psychological methods or biological methods or both. In
the future, social systems will not be adjusted to suit the
needs of human beings. Instead, human being will be adjusted to suit the needs of the system. [27]

1 Like

What they are saying is a “vaccine” is not a vaccine.
A vaccine as defined WAY BACK on January 18, 2021

: a preparation of killed microorganisms, living attenuated organisms, or living fully virulent organisms that is administered to produce or artificially increase immunity to a particular disease

TODAYS definition

I wonder how much $$ that change cost Big Pharma. Or did the Govt MAKE them change it. Or maybe the same people that run the dictionary are on the same team as the others.

Ted Kaczynski was a murderous nutjob and the fact that the US government is also full of murderous nutjobs doesn’t make him any more trustworthy or reliable then they are.

But that’s not why I wanted to comment today. I wanted to comment to share an even earlier definition of “vaccine”-

VAC’CINE, adjective [Latin vaccinus, from vacca, a cow.]

Pertaining to cows; originating with or derived from cows; as the vaccine disease or cow-pox.

In other words, vaccines are, by definition, bullshit.

1 Like

Yes Ted shouldn’t of killed people, terrible way of trying to spread a message.
But, I enjoy ted’s MESSAGE much more than governments (obvious LIES).
Are you saying you like the governments message more?

If you’d read the entire message you would have seen I made it pretty clear I was here simply to point out that all vaccines are bullshit.
Instead you’ve narrowed your vision to your preconceptions and missed the point as usual.

But I’ll play along for the moment…

Why ask if I’d prefer horse shit or bull shit? I’ll take neither, thanks!

There is no “better” there is nothing to like “more or less”.
Both Kaczynski and government are committing the ultimate sin: forcing their will upon others through violence and threats of violence. They’re two sides of the same coin.

I did read your whole message, even"liked" it. Yup, I agree 100% vaccines are bull/horseshit, but, that was not ALL you said. YOU wanted to make the point that ted killed people. You skipped the important part about the message.
You seem to dismiss it simply because he killed people to help spread it. (again, wrong tactic in my mind)

Do you trust Bernie Madoff when he says the US gov is a Pozi Scheme?
:slight_smile:

The one thing your comments here consistently show, scm, is that you enjoy assuming things about others motivations.

In fact, I did not focus solely on the murders skip addressing his “message”. I pointed out he was “a murderous nutjob”.

1. Murderous - aka killed people
  2. Nutjob - aka had a crazy “message”

He was an egoist whose only “message” was that the world should be remade to match his own desires despite the objections of everyone else. He wasn’t seeking the individual freedom that is promoted by the Shire Society, but a forceful remaking of every other person’s daily life to suit himself.

Do you trust Bernie Madoff when he says the US gov is a Pozi Scheme?

And you’re back with a third shit sandwich offering despite being told I’m not interested in eating anyone’s shit.
With as much as you type I’d think you were capable of forming your own ideas and expressing them in your own words rather than depending on other (usually despicable) people to speak for you.

Having read the 100+ comments you’ve written on this forum in the last 3 months I’m confident you’ll just keep going in a circular discussion, so am pretty sure I’m done with this conversation.

Best of luck to you and yours, just please leave me and mine out of your violent fantasies.

The only reason the discussion here is circular, is because no one here KNOWS HOW TO ANSWER A QUESTION to begin with.

And just like Ian, You back out of answering difficult questions.

Yup, guess I don’t belong here. I was looking for the Ron Paul Revolutionary types, Just ended up in another (mark of the beast) bitcoin marketing agency.

FTFY

Talk about putting words in someone’s mouth. Good luck with your bill gates bitcoin.

Kaczynski is a high-IQ retard with massive cognitive blind-spots. His ideas about reverting the world back to pre-industrial stagnation would result in the death of 90%+ of the world population, and massive mental and physical suffering for those that survive.

McVeigh is either a government tool, or someone dumb enough to act entirely for the benefit of his stated enemies. If people like McVeigh didn’t exist, the government would have to make them up - scaring the sheep and manufacturing the excuse to grow their own power.