Susan DeRoy for State Rep

I got a call from a nice lady from New Durham, NH today. Her name is Susan DeRoy, and is currently running for State Rep - Strafford 3 ( https://deroy4nh.com/ ) She said her political opponent in the GOP primary, David Bickford was saying her name was on a NHexit.US list and had forwarded it to her (Dem) opponent in the November Election. But she doesn’t remember ever signing on paper or visiting the website before.

I found her in the database at NHexit.US/petition on the second page (#151). I am contacting the folks at NHexit.US to find out how they think her name was added to the petition. I know you can sign up online and they also ask people to fill out a form in person at Constitutional events, Anti-war, Stop the Steal, county fairs and such.

At first she said she didn’t have an opinion on the topic of secession, since she had not looked into it enough. But when I asked if she preferred NH to remain in the US or become its own country, she replied that she wants us to stay one country and wants to work on the US first. If she supplies a more formal statement later, I will pass it along.

She got my contact info from Jason Gerhard ( R ) Merrimack 25. DeRoy was aware that Jason had proposed one of the NH Independence related bills in spring 2024.

I guess we have some work to do to add more Reps to our NHexit side vs the Remain side.

Russell Kanning

Manager - NHexit.org

Volunteer - New Hampshire Independence PAC - NHIpac.org