Stephen Paddock hates country music

To get that many injuries/deaths, I would think he would have had to shoot over 2500 rounds. I know even the action on my AK’s would start to get weird after about four 30 round magazines of constant fire because of overheating. I assume AR’s are worse because of the tighter tolerances. It seems obvious to conclude he must have practiced knowing how many rounds he could get out of one reliably. You don’t bring a dozen rifles without that knowledge, maybe you bring one or two as backups…

1 Like

About the … this guy hates country music…
That theory is kind of discredited after the updates that he had planned on visiting Chicago Lollapalooza 2017 as well as a Rap concert.

His brother said he liked country music.

But he also made a couple complaints about someone playing county music too loud the night before.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4953336/amp/Gunman-called-two-noise-complaints-rampage.html

I had to post this here I’m sorry.

WARNING! Ear Rape!

He needed that many guns due to heat. He was full auto all the time. Even after burning through two extended clips on burst, my AK gets all weird and the aim is horrible. Same with my SCAR. They really are not built to chain fire for long periods of time.

If you don’t mind, I would like to refrain from talking about the actual incident as the last 4 I got into dissolved into a trash fire.

830 rounds full auto before the barrel fails in this video.

1 Like

Failing and inaccuracies are different though. He was a ways away. It was probably quicker for him to preload a bunch of guns with extended mags tapped together than to keep reloading one weapon over and over until it was completely unusable. Although watching the on the ground vids there were large enough pauses where it would be a reload so I’m not sure what’s going on there. Maybe window movement but if that’s the case, more mags and less weapons would make sense. Of course, this guy wasn’t all there even if he was dialed in.

I need to contact these people and see if they want to sell the truck cheap.

I need to make edibles in commercial kitchen. I could probably also rent it out to other medical marijuana caregivers who need a place to make their edibles.

1 Like

Ha, that’s actually a great idea…