Stellar Lumens

i did get 356.2904739 lumens last night (~$20.00)

1 Like

me too. keybase.io app.

Blackie, what is your username?

i use that as well. im wr250 on keybase.

1 Like

blackie

IIRC I have a second account I used for testing…yup. More lumens.

ftl_ian

Got this message from the spacedrop bot to one of my accounts last night. Nothing sent to my second account.
—————————————————-

• an update!

:tada: :tada: :tada: :tada: :tada:

The Stellar Space Drop program is back on. You are still registered; there is nothing for you to do. The first distribution will happen November 15, and you should expect more Lumens every month.

Why November 15?

In case you missed it, we were forced to shut down registrations due to a swarm of bad actors. GitHub and HackerNews were both under attack and reached out to us. No one could then join. YOU squeaked in, though. So you’re in.

So: we have spent the last month making it easier to participate. Now your friends and family qualify. Even if they’re not programmers.

If you’d like to invite anyone:

• click “New chat” from your inbox
• invite them by phone number
• chat with them (encrypted!) while you both await November

And apologies for the delay. But 100 million Lumens will be going out shortly. You will get your share.

:heart: @spacedrop

P.S. Stats & Info: https://keybase.io/airdrop

Hmm, I didn’t get it.

Just got sent 688.4065454 XLM…around $50

1 Like

UPDATE #6 December 13, 2019 : This month will be our last of the Stellar Space Drop.

Today, Friday the 13th, we’ve begun distributing the final 100 million Lumens among all qualifying members. The total giveaway amount will have been 300 million Lumens (approximately $16,000,000 USD).

This morning we disqualified about 100,000 garbage accounts, and the Lumens will be divided equally along 282,000 mostly real & living, or at least undead, human people.

While this giveaway worked for a while, it’s clear that there are decreasing returns and massively increased effort required. Why? Starting in the last week or so, crappy fake accounts were beginning to come in, far beyond the capacity of Keybase or SDF to filter. It’s not in the Stellar network’s interest to reward those people; it is also not in Keybase’s interest to have them as Keybase users.

As we’ve said from the beginning, SDF reserves the right to end this giveaway early. The last month is now going out…it’ll be done within a week.

Everyone else: registrations are now closed.

Thanks everyone for the laughs and screams.

:hocho:

You can watch the Lumens go out here, on Stellar.expert