State vs Federal Citizenship and Changing Parties to Libertarian

Originally published at: https://freekeene.com/2018/05/28/state-vs-federal-citizenship-and-changing-parties-to-libertarian/

Great news! As of 2016’s election, the Libertarian Party of NH regained ballot status equal to the Rs and Ds for the first time in two decades! I’d previously been registered as a Democrat for the purposes of running for office but this year I made the switch to Libertarian, since it was the first…

Let me know when this gang decides to un-enslave you. Your license and/or birth certificate is your slave ID.
Don’t worry though.Technology will make it less of a burden for you and your masters with convenient implantation of your new slave ID chip into your brain as soon as the victorious D’s or R’s “allow” it.

With respect, Ian, what do you think we should do when possibly the same “judge” threatens us or you to get the ID when it involves this “chip” I just mentioned ?
Samm

I wish this stuff worked. Ultimately, it doesn’t matter if you’re right or not…they hold the keys to your physical freedom.

True. Don’t expect it will “work”. Was just a statement for the record.

Do you consider yourself a resident alien in the United States?

Do you have a passport? I let mine expire, and don’t want to renew it, but might want to.

It looks like they don’t believe you can renounce u.s. citizenship if you claim the right live in the United States.

In the case of Colon v. U.S. Department of State, 2 F.Supp.2d 43 (1998), the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia rejected Colon’s petition for a writ of mandamus directing the Secretary of State to approve a Certificate of Loss of Nationality in the case because, despite his oath of renunciation, he wanted to retain the right to live in the United States while claiming he was not a U.S. citizen.

STOP LEGITIMIZING THE SYSTEM!

2 Likes

Did you read the article? It should have made it clear, if not, I have done a poor job of communicating a somewhat confusing issue.

1 Like

Yes, I read it. It caused me to ask some questions.

I just re-read it, and didn’t find the answer to my questions.

Did you read my questions?

If there are multiple definitions of U.S. citizen, then it is possible to be a U.S citizen and a resident alien at the same time. Since you do not consider yourself a federal citizen, you are a resident alien according to one of the definitions. I was just asking if you consider yourself one under some of the other definitions.

Maybe two questions was too much. I’ll drop it to one.

Do you have a passport?

Apologies. Didn’t know one could be both things at once, figured you were just asking. Sorry, I don’t know what the definitions of that legal term are, so I don’t know. The point of the article was to express that I’m a state citizen under duress, which qualifies me as a US citizen, but I reject federal citizenship.

I do have a passport.

At one point I wanted to get clarification on this whole “government” “politician” “law” BS game that some waste their time with. I figured the complexity of it might be countered with a simple answer. So once up to camp I asked some really simple but smart locals: "What do you’all think about these high falutin humans that want to tell me what I can and can’t do ? "
This is what they “said”:

Samm