Sorry I'm Late!

1. I was a signer for the FSP and Shire Society years ago but then I got kidnapped and caged by the state for a few years. They were gracious enough to allow me a bit more freedom by putting a slave collar around my ankle and allowing me to participate in the misery of the government shutdowns and restrictions they call “civilized society.” Well, I’m back anyways!

2. I am here because I am lonely; it’s as simple as that. My wife left me, my best friend moved to Utah to advance his career, and my other best friend turned into a commie and is too anti-social to come over or even text me. I live in the middle of nowhere, am not allowed to use social media or go to social gatherings or residences, so what do I do?

3. I found these forums by listening to Free Talk Live of course!

So how do they define “social media”? Forums not included?

I’m not completely sure; when I think social media I think Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and dating apps. I don’t include forums. I hope they don’t either.

Welcome. I’m sorry to hear all that has happened to you. However, rejoice and feel welcomed to the Shire.

1 Like

Came across this and my heart goes out to you. When you say “middle of nowhere”, what state or region are you in?