Shrine of Chronic Callers (Real & Imagined Pics)

Here’s what Leah posted as her vision of Ricky in PA:

Here’s supposed actual Ricky from his Skype profile:
(Leah hadn’t seen this before making her version)

Ricky

8 Likes

I Rushed from work just to see this!

Amazing :clap::clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

I expected Ricky to look more like this guy:

1 Like

all youre missing is his other southern cross draped around his back like a cape. or maybe he just takes it off the pole when he needs the cape

I did what I could in 20 minutes with GIMP

tthis is my representation of Sarah, although I probably should have kept with my theme of altering WWE characters. Notice the southwestern motif on the trim of her blouse.

4 Likes

really top notch game you have. im truly impressed w the car crash in the back and new mexico detailing. i’m sure that was also somehow a pedestrian fatality in abq. or maybe the result of someone slamming on their brakes at a red light camera

2 Likes

2 Likes

obama, el negro, that black an-e-mal

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: i read it in his voice

3 Likes

Dude, this Black Jesus has red eyes.

1 Like

This reminds me, what ever happened to hung like Jesus?

1 Like

he still calls in every now and then. a lot of times on racial issues. i remember a lively debate between him and johnson a few months back. i wouldn’t consider him a chronic caller because i feel like at least with this group, “chronic caller” has a negative connotation

if i find mind myself in a group with ralph, sarah, ricky, scott the bigot, and james from AZ, i would feel like i have done something wrong along the way

3 Likes

There have been chronic callers whose only “fault” is that they call “too much,” so while it’s clearly a negative term, I don’t think it has to be all that bad. Hung, however, I wouldn’t call a chronic caller. I’d say we have maybe three or four others now, that I’d call a chronic caller, but because of the stigma you refer to, I wouldn’t use the term itself or call them out. I, personally, have avoided calling too many times in a short period of time because I don’t want to be a “chronic caller.”

Guess who this is…

4 Likes

Dang that’s messed up lol

1 Like

I don’t think I’m insensitive to the guy’s pain, but the topic got old after about the fourth call.

2 Likes

I feel terrible for his ordeal, but as I said in the AMP group, his calls are insufferable. Plus, this is what he does, he lives off the grid, nervously rants on FTL, hates his ex-wife, and misses his kids. It wasn’t meant to be mean spirited. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im not seriously judging- that’s why I laughed.

2 Likes