Self Introduction: I go by Joules.

My name is Lauren. I often go by Joules. I became familiar with the precepts of the Shire Society agreement via my introduction to and attendance at multiple freedom-oriented festivals and events during 2021/22. I “felt free” before then, thus the draw, however, as is often the cost of many meaningful realizations attached to a shared reality, a natural duality is inherent in this conceptualization. I consider myself a sovereign soul for many reasons upon which I hope to expound time and in response to any future opportunities to do so. In my attendance at these events, I found that my own thoughts, inspirations, and independently investigated philosophies were being shared with me before I even had the chance to signal not just my receptivity to such ideas of everyday resistance to external influences that deny us in our human experience to effectively make fully informed decisions, but also before my programmed resistance gauging mechanisms kicked in. It was as if I were a Romanian national living in Madagascar that had wandered upon a gypsy village, ie., my version of Narnia… What I knew to be true often left me feeling socially isolated. Which I began to prefer. Long story short, all-in-all I’m just another yellow brick in the road seeking an external solution to match the internal solvency I’ve been able to survive long enough to achieve thus far.

I just wrote what came off the top of my head for an intro. Um, I currently live in Texas. I lived in NH for a few months last winter. Ask me anything and I promise an honest response.

1 Like

Hello and welcome!

1 Like

Welcome Joules!

How many Joules in a liberty activist?
It depends on watt hour of the day you ask?

3 Likes

Welcomz Julz

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like