RVKris checking in

I’ve been a libertarian for more than a decade, and and some form of anarchist/voluntarist for five or six years at least. A year ago, my wife and I sold nearly everything we owned, bought a motorhome, and began traveling across the US full-time, starting in TX, and going through NM, AZ, CA, NV, OR, WA, then back to TX for the winter via OR, NV, UT, AZ, and NM.

We both work online and are thankful that we can live this lifestyle. FTL, Sovryn Tech, and other shows I’ve learned about via LRN.fm have been incredibly important to me over the years, and I’m a proud Amplifier. We plan to journey to NH by late Spring/early summer, staying for ~3 months or so, attending Porcfest, and getting to know active liberty-minded people in the area. I also have a dream of being a guest-host on FTL while we’re there; it may be a long shot but I’ll reach out to Mark and Ian soon; I think that my travels and experience would bring interesting insight to the show.

I’m really here in this forum to meet people, but also to get ideas on where to visit in NH while we’re there. Aside from being in Manchester in 2016 for NH Liberty Forum, I’ve never been to NH. What are must sees/do’s while we’re there? Keep in mind that we work online fulltime during the day like most other people (we’re in our mid 30s), so we can only travel during the weekends.

Thanks in advance; maybe I’ll end up meeting some of you in person in NH this summer.

-Kris

1 Like

Welcome! If you plan a visit to Keene, let us know and we’ll put together a meet-n-greet lunch.

1 Like

I suggest heading up through the mountains and enjoying some of those views. The lakes can also be pretty fun.

Why not check out Anarchapulco if you’re already in Texas?

You know Acapulco is like 1000 miles from Texas, right? It’s on the South/Southwest coast of Mexico.

3 Likes

Welcome… there’s a lot of RV sites around the state to be found here.
http://www.ucampnh.com/

looks like they block proxies. I’d rather go for a more anarchist solution personally but campgrounds can be fun too.

Wut?

Spent some time on this site last week after reading your reply.

There’s lots of places to get lost in NH.

Thank you Ian - we’ll certainly be visiting Keene. I’ll be sure to reach out as soon as we have more firm plans.

Thank you everyone for the suggestions!